chapter 1 a normal school day

The bells were ringing and the birds were singing. The teenagers came in slamming their lockers and chattering all through the hallways. The teachers invited their students into their classes. The teenagers went flying in left and right.
Elizabeth was standing there with a boring look on her face having her head rest on her hand. "Just another boring school day." She thought as she picked up her things and headed towards class. As she entered into the class room and before she could sit down, she hears someone call out her name.

"HEY ELIZABETH!"

She looks over to see her handsome boyfriend Jorge coming to sit next to her but before he could, someone comes flying in to take the seat. He looks over to see it was Elizabeth's best friend Victoria. She smirked and giggled, "Sorry dog boy but this spots been taken." He looks at her with narrowed eyes and begins to grunt. The teacher looks at him. "Jorge go sit in the back please."

Elizabeth looks at him innocently. "S-sorry Jorge."

Later, lunch time began, all of teenagers were siting down eating their food.
Elizabeth was sitting outside with Victoria and Trevor. "Don't you both agree that this is the most quite place in school?"

Victoria smiles and closes her eyes with joy. "Yes, other than the library that is."

Trevor smiles as well. "I agree with you all the way because your my favorate person." He proudly hugs her.

Elizabeth takes out a manga book and begins to read. Victoria turns to her with curiosity. "Hey? What book are you reading?" Elizabeth lowers her book. "Oh it's a manga called Inuyasha. It's about a normal school girl who lives her normal life until she meets a half dog demon named Inuyasha. Then she and Inuyasha along with some friends must defeat the evil Naraku and take back the shikon jewel shards. It's a really good series."

They looked closer at the book and saw a lot of action going on in the manga. "YOU'VE GOT TO INTRODUCE IT TO US!" They smile joyfully with their eyes shining as if it was the most interesting thing they have ever seen. Elizabeth was just about to tell them more until someone came flying down from the trees. 

"AAAAH!"

"So much for peace and quite." Victoria rolls her eyes and sighs. 

They all looked to see it was Jorge laying flat on the ground. "Oh sorry." He dusted off his shirt. Elizabeth gets up with relief. "It's ok. I was just about to ask where you were."

He looks up at her in surprise. "Really?" He smiles.

"Yes really. I want you to follow me on my Instagram."

He looks up at her with joy. He felt more happy than ever. "I don't post on there that much but this is my user."

She looks to see his user was called wolfdogDJ. "Ok." She quickly gets on her self phone and sends him a request. "And send." She hugs him with thanks. "Hey would you like to go to the Inuyasha festival with me tomorrow?"

***

Later on that day she gets home and looks at her cellphone. "Hmm? I guess I do follow to many people I don't know." She begins to unfollow a few people but little did she know, she accidentally unfollows her handsome boy friend.