chapter 11 Love hurts

Sesshomaru slowly gets up. He's cloths had some blood stains on it. He had some scares on his body but that didn't stop him from getting up. Jaken rushes up towards him. He looks as if he saw a ghost. He gets down on the ground feeling terrified. "PLEASE FORGIVE ME LORD SESSHOMARU! I COULD'VE SWORN SHE WAS RIGHT BEHIND ME!"

Jaken was bowling until he looked up to see Sesshomaru walking away from him. "Let's go Jaken." He immediately jumps up with shock. "WAIT FOR ME LORD!" 

***

Jorge steps forward in surprise. "Ki-Ki-Kikyo?" Kikyo looks towards him with a grin. "Inuyasha? Naraku and Nura were hear a while ago, weren't they?" Jorge stares at her feeling speechless. "Y-yes but why dose that matter now?" Kikyo sits down on a rock. I think Naraku plans on taking more then just the jewel shards.

Elizabeth slowly steps outside wondering to herself. "I don't understand? I feel like I have everything just fine but why do I feel like I'm for getting about something?" Just then, that thought suddenly leaves her head. She quickly jumped into the bushes."Is that Inuyasha with Kikyo? Their-their-their... I can't even begin to say it."  She looks over to see Jorge and Kikyo together.

"  She looks over to see Jorge and Kikyo together

***

Victoria, Miroku, and Trevor were all sitting down by Emma's side. Trevor stares off into space. "I hope she will be ok?"  Victoria looks around the room. "Hey? Has anyone seem Miroku?" Trevor looks up at her. "He said he was only going out for a few minutes."

Victoria slowly steps out to see Miroku flirting with the other women. "OK, one at a time ladies." He puts his hands up smiling with joy until, he turns to see Vitoria standing there with anger. Victoria exits. "WAIT! SANGO!" Miroku chases after her and she begins to walk away faster. She heads back inside sitting down with out talking or even looking at him. "Miroku sighs. "Sango? Please, I can explain." 

Just then, They heard footsteps and they turned to see it was Kaede coming in. "I thought you all might be hungry." She passes some bowls of food over to everyone with drinks too.

Kaede suddenly looks at them with worry. "Your not really Sango, are you?" Victoria suddenly begins to sweat. "What are you taking about? Of course I'am." Kaede leans in. "I can see your not. Who are you, that small friend and those others of yours and how did you all get here?" 

Victoria slowly backs up and begins to sighs keeping herself calm. "W-well, you see." She giggles feeling nerves. "It's a long story..." She stopped as she suddenly heard her friend Elizabeth yelling.

I'M GOING HOME TO MY AEOR!

Mirkou sighs as he was sitting. He shook his head back and forth. "Here we go again."

Jorge chases after her with his eyes widen. "WAIT?! KAGOME?! WAIT DID I DO NOW?!" Elizabeth suddenly gets in his face with anger. "YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID!" Jorge quickly backs up feeling scared. "AA!" Jorge quickly takes a step back with his eyes widen. Elizabeth narrows her eyes at him. "I'M GOING HOME!" She picks up her book bag and enters the well not looking back at him. Jorge suddenly narrows his eyes back at her and he begins to feel very angry. "FINE! SEE IF I CARE! WE'LL DO BETTER WITH OUT YOU!"

 "FINE! SEE IF I CARE! WE'LL DO BETTER WITH OUT YOU!"

Kaede looks at Rin and her eyes begins to widen. "This looks bad." Miroku turns to her with worry. "Kaede? What is it?" Kaede points at the marks on her neck. "Miroku? Haven't you noticed?" Miroku's eyes widen with fear. "THIS CAME FROM A POWERFUL DEMON!"