chapter 5 Let the Games Begin

Elizabeth's parents pov

The festival was almost over and the dark tent laid there in silence. Inside Elizabeth's bedroom was nothing but her stuff and the Inuyasha edition. The cops were looking around her bedroom and turned over to Elizabeth's mother Stacy. "Tell me? What was your daughter doing here last when she had her friends over?" Stacy was sitting down on her daughter's old soft chair and looked up at them with tears in her eyes. "Well she always lo-loved watching her favorite anime series called Inu-Inuyasha. She-she said she was gonna introduce it to her friends." She cried as she handed it over to the cops. Little did they know, the old lady was mysteriously watching from outside of the window sitting on the tree. 

Stacy was being comforted by her husband Drew. He held her tightly. "Don't worry. Our daughter is the most confident, strongest, and wisest person we ever know. We will find her, where ever she is." 

***

Elizabeth/Kagome pov

Elizabeth takes out scissors. "Ummm I wonder if I can make myself look like me again. I guess it's worth a try." She slowly grabs her bangs and cuts them off. She takes out her small mirror. "HEY?! IT WORKED!" That happy thought suddenly goes away when she looked back at her mirror to see the bangs were back again. "Awwww, really? I really thought that would work."  Just than she hears a familiar voice.

"HEY ELIZABETH?! IS THAT YOU?!"

Elizabeth looks to see that same half dog demon from the series. "Inu-Inuyasha? She felt frozen and could barely move. The half dog demon looked at her with annoyance. "IT'S ME?! JORGE?! YOU IDIOT!" Just then Elizabeth looked up at him and her fear suddenly disappeared as Jorge said that. "Well?" She narrows her eyes at him. "Is there anything else you'd like to say?" She begins to feel very angry and makes fists. Jorge looks at her with his eyes narrowed. "YES! THERE IS SOMETHING I'D LIKE TO SAY?!" Elizabeth gets in his face. THAN GO ON! SAY IT!" Jorge lifts up his hand in anger. "WELL! LOOK AROUND US! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO HAD TO BE STUPID ENOUGH TO TAKE THINGS FROM STRANGERS WITHOUT EVEN THINKING FIRST!"

 "WELL! LOOK AROUND US! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO HAD TO BE STUPID ENOUGH TO TAKE THINGS FROM STRANGERS WITHOUT EVEN THINKING FIRST!"

Jorge growls In anger with his eyes still narrowed. "WELL LOOK AT ME?! I'M A HALF DOG DEMON BECAUSE OF YOU!" Just then, Elizabeth begins to rage with so much anger. "WELL WHAT ABOUT MONICA?! YOU ONLY CARE FOR HER AND YOU HATE ME OVER STUPID THINGS!"

 "WELL WHAT ABOUT MONICA?! YOU ONLY CARE FOR HER AND YOU HATE ME OVER STUPID THINGS!"