character 18 Fooled

"OK THAT'S IT!" Jorge gets up feeling frustrated. "I'M LEAVING!" He marches down the path. "Oh wait for me." Koga gets up rolling his eyes and crossing his arms. Jorge turns around. "Now your coming?" "WHY YOU DON'T WANT ME TOO?!" Koga yells. "Fine. Whatever just try to keep up." Jorge crosses his arms. Koga glares at him with anger. "HEY! ARE YOU SAYING I'M SLOW?!" Jorge closes his eyes for a second forcing himself to stay calm. "Just never mind. Let's go."

They continued on the path until, they saw a hut with smoke coming out with it. "Hey check that out." Jorge points. Koga turns to him. "Yea, so?" "I can sentence she's in there." Leaving Koga behind, Jorge rushes into the hut to see a small blanket with food on it. He begins to feel anger, when he looks to see his four friends sitting there having dinner.

"WHAAAAT?!" Jorge collapses onto the ground feeling dumb. He then get's up. He raises his fist and narrows his eyes. "WHAT GIVES?! I WAS OUT LOOKING FOR YOU ALL AND HERE YOU ALL ARE SITTING DOWN ON THE GROUND EATTING DINNER WITHOUT ME! DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW LONG WE'VE ALL BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU?!" 

Elizabeth get's up feeling sorry. Her hand flicks her hair back. Jorge looks at her staring beginning to drool until, he suddenly felt some one poke him. He looks down to see Trevor looking up at him. He jumps onto his shoulder. "Umm Jorge?"  Trevor whispers in his ear. "Your drooling." He looks at him trying not to laugh. "Oh will you knock it off." Jorge kicks him in the air. "AA! IT'S so beautiful today." Koga enters. "Well, it looks like she's safe. Take care." He flies away in a flash.

"Elizabeth steps in. "Hey, Inuyasha? I'm sorry I didn't tell you." Elizabeth holds her hands. She looks around. "I was getting food until, Akitoki started me and then, he offered me some food since he felt sorry for scaring and I accepted. Sorry I worried you." Elizabeth closed her eyes for a few seconds. Jorge hugs her. "No." He looks at her with sorrow in his eyes beginning to tear. Then he hold her close to him. "Oh Elizabeth. It's time. Time I tell you everything. About how I feel and I'm sorry. Kagome?" He holds her towards him. "Listen? There's something..." He was cut off by Akitoki. "Oh, Hi Inuyasha. Sorry you missed out on the food. Your friends said you all ready ate. So I assumed you didn't need any." He smiles with joy closing his eyes for a few seconds. 

Jorge immediately turns towards his friends feeling angry. Trevor turns to Victoria and Miroku. "Umm? Sango? Miroku? Do you think we should start running now?" "Yes." Miroku and Victoria looked at Jorge feeling terrified. They all began to run around Elizabeth in circles. "AAAAAAAA!" Elizabeth smiled to herself. "Oh Inuyasha. Thank you." She looks at him with tears feeling thankful.

***

"Hey? You can sleep here, if you like." Akitoki waves with a smile on his face. Elizabeth turns back with a smile on her face. "Thank you Akitoki."  

***

Later on that night, they camped inside Akitoki's hut. Jorge was sitting outside on a fence. He suddenly heard footsteps coming from behind him. "Jorge? You should tell her." Jorge turns to see Victoria standing there. It was as if, she knew exactly how he was feeling. She heads over and leans on the fence. "Look? Sometimes people say things they don't mean but just because they say those things, it doesn't mean they mean it. If you don't tell her that your sorry then, she'll never know until, you do." Victoria turned towards the fence and crossed her arms leaning them on the fence. She was looking down at the ground with sadness in her eyes. "I-I wanted to tell her how I felt. I wanted to say how much she means to me but most of all, I wanted to tell her how sorry I was but now." She begins to rub her eyes trying not to let it show. "It's to late." Jorge looks at her with wonder. "Who is she talking about? Elizabeth?"

Victoria get's up with determined eyes and immediately turns to Jorge. "Jorge? You need to tell her how much she means to you before we might end up stuck in here forever." Jorge cowers back. "Umm, no thank you." "Alright then." Victoria looks at him with out feeling scared. She points at him. "Sit boy."

Victoria eyes widen and she began to feel embarrassed

Victoria eyes widen and she began to feel embarrassed. "Huh? It didn't work. Miroku steps in. "I was kind of hoping that  would work. Then she felt someone on her shoulder. She looks to see it was Trevor. "Remember? It only works if, Elizabeth/Kagome says it." Victoria covers her face in embarrassment. "Ohh." 

***

It was a quite night as, Drew stepped into his daughter's bedroom hearing the sound of some one crying. He looks to see it was his wife Stacy. "He hugs her. "Hey? It's ok. I told you we will find her." Then Stacy suddenly lifted up one of her hands with a peace of paper on it. Drew slowly took the paper out of her hands to read it. His eyes widen with a surprise. He looks back at her with worry. "Stacy? Is this really what you want?" Stacy looks up at him shaking her head yes. "Alright. If that's what you want." Drew exited his daughter's bedroom and heads into the kitchen. He sets the paper on the counter. It was wetted with tears.