chapter 8 A Wicked Demon Attack

The bear demon stopped running through the forest to see a pile of dead bodies laying on the ground. It came over and began to eat them leaving nothing left behind. He was eating as he heard a strange voice. 

Hello Iron bear? What trembles you so?

It looked up to see a half demon wearing a baboon mask standing there holding more jew shards in his hands. The demon bear slowly backed away with fear. The demon wearing a baboon mask stepped forward. Then the bear quickly took a few steps back crutching with his ears lowered back. Then the demon wearing a baboon masked stepped closer. "Than I shall take your fear away and change it to courage." He lifts his hand and shoots a jew shard at the bear. The bear backs backs up covering it's face feeling pain through out it's body.

***

The sky was bright as Master Jaken was laying down relax beside little Rin. "Ummmm, Jaken?" She was looking up at the sky with wonder. "Where's Lord Sesshomaru?" Jaken turns to her. "I don't know. My lord has business to do right now." 

Rin gets up feeling board. She stretches her arms and legs. "Well I'll be over here if you need me." She rushes over to some white flowers and picks them.

***

Sesshormaru was standing near the cliff observing. "Hmm?"

***

Trevor quickly rushes outside to find Victoria polishing her hiraikotsu. Trevor steps in sitting down giggling crossing his arms. "Hey Victoria?" He smirks trying not to laugh. Victoria turns to in with wonder. "Yes?" He leans in giggling. "Remember when you said you didn't want to date boys because their ether drooling idiots or perverts?" Victoria looks at him remembering what she said a long time ago. "Yes because they are." Trevor leans in with a big smirk on his face. "Well guess what? What?" Trevor leans up and he begins to burst out laughing. "WELL?!" He burst out laughing harder. "YOUR STUCK WITH ONE NOW! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Victoria looks towards Miroku as he was waving at her with a smile on his face with his eyes closed for a second. She then turns to Trevor feeling embarrassed and beginning to blush. "IT'S NOT FUNNY!"

Trevor continued to laugh until, he felt someone jump right behind him and kicked him causing him to spin in the air. "AAAA! IT''S SO SUNNY UP HERE!"

Victoria looked to see Jorge putting his foot down with an angry look on his face. He then turns to her. "Yea, don't let him get to you. He'll only waste your time." Victoria smiles at him. "Thank you Jorge." He then turns around and enters the hut to check on Elizabeth. 

"Hey Kagome? How are you doing" Jorge asked looks open her. "Much better." He smiles feeling relieve. They both looked into each others eyes with so much to say until, their moment was interrupted my a load roar.

ROAAAAAAAAR!

They all looked to see that the demon bear returned looking more bigger and vicious then ever.

Trevor comes rushing in looking as if he saw a ghost. He looks out the window with his eyes widen with fear. "AA! IT'S-IT'S THE DEMON BEAR AGAIN AND HE LOOKS EVEN BIGGER AND STRONGER THEN BEFORE!" Jorge immediately gets up feeling confidence. "I'LL HANDLE THIS!"

Leaving Elizabeth and Trevor behind, Jorge enters outside with his sword and stretching out his sharp claws. "I feel so brave." He thought to himself. He was just about to charge at the bear but before he could, he heard someone call out to him. "NO INUYASHA?!" Jorge turns to see Miroku and Victoria come rushing in. Miroku rushes by. "YOU AND SHIPPO STAY HERE AND PROTECT KAGOME! WE'LL HANDLE THIS! LET'S GO SANGO!" Kirara transforms into her big form and  Victoria quickly jumps onto her back. Kirara then flies away.

Jorge sits inside of the hut with Elizabeth and Trevor. He crossed his arms and began to feel anger. "THIS IS SO STUPID! MIROKU AND SANGO ARE OUT THERE FIGHTING OFF A VERY POWERFUL DEMON WHILE I'M SUPPOSE TO BE SITTING HERE DOING NOTHING!"

***

There was a beautiful white butterfly flying in the air as young Rin got carried away chasing after it. "Where are you going little butterfly." She giggled as she tried to touch it. Then she suddenly heard a load roar and she turned to see a very large demon bear being attacked by Miroku and Victoria.

Miroku quickly threw magic cards at the bear causing the bear to fall onto the ground and he swung is claws at Victoria but before the bear could reach her, she threw her Hiraikotsu at it. 

HIRAIKOTSU!

The bear backed up until all of a sudden, a long white haired demon came flying out of the threes stabbing the bear in the back. The bear toss and turned trying to find him. 

Miroku, Victoria, and Rin looked to see Sesshomaru flying around the bear dogging the bear.

The bear turned around and crushed the hut causing it to break. Just then a shadow came flying in the air. "IRON REAVER SOUL STEALER!" They looked to see it was Jorge. The bear backed up swinging his claws at him causing him to fall to the ground bleeding. 

Jorge slowly gets up holding his arm that was dripping out blood. "So you showed your true self." He smirks cracking him knuckles. Just then, the bear narrows his eyes at him. "ARE YOU THE HALF DEMON INUYASHA?!" Jorge takes out his sward. "WHAT DO I LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT TO YOU! OF COURSE I'AM!" The bear steps forward with his eyes glowing red with his sharp claws coming out. "I CAME HERE TO SLAY YOU AND NOW YOU WILL DIE!"

"I DON'T THINK SO!" He was just about to slay him but before he could, Miroku stopped him. "NO! DON'T INUYASHA! IT WON'T WORK ON HIM!" Jorge turns to the large demon bear. "Great." He continues to keep his sward out. "Now how do we get ourselves out of this one?" 

Trevor and Elizabeth were hiding in the well as the bear came stopping by them.