character 13 Life Savers

The crowed chattered. People waited in line, while Elizabeth tried to in her happy place. "I can't believe he followed me here. Can't he just leave me alone for one day."  

Hojo looks at her with worry. "Is something wrong Kagome?" Elizabeth looks at him with joy. Her eyes closed as she smiled. "I'm sorry. I gotta go." Hojo looks towards her. "Ok cya."

Elizabeth steps behind the building. She looks back and forth. "Inuyasha? Where are you?" Just then, she hears the sound of someone speaking. "HEY KAGOME?!" Elizabeth looks up in fear seeing Jorge come flying down from the building top. "LET'S GO!"

***

The wind blow in the air as Kirara along with Victoria and Miroku on her back. Just then, Miroku points. "LOOK DOWN THERE?! THAT MUST BE WHERE THE POISONS DEMON DOKU LIVES!" "Your right. Bring us down Kirara." "ROAAAAR!" Kirara quickly lands on her paws.

Miroku and Victoria lowered themselves and slowly entered but before they could, Miroku felt as if something zapped him. He looks up. "A BARRIER!"

***

"COME ON KAGOME! LET'S JUST GO!" Elizabeth pulls back. "HEY! LET GO OF ME!" She putts her hands on her wast. "YOU CAN'T JUST FORCE SOMEONE TO GO WITH YOU!" Jorge sitts down with narrowed eyes. "Look I'm sorry." Elizabeths turns to him with surprised. "Inuyasha?" Her eyes widen as she froze. "Do-do you really..." She was cut off to see Jorge bring out her broken clock looking at it.

Elizabeth begins to feel disappointed. "Oh brother." She walks away with anger. "You know you really should..." She cuts off as she felt someone pull her and her eyes widen as she looked down to see a large sink hole. 

She slowly looked at at her beloved Inuyasha and the two began to blush at one another.

***

Kaede set down her herbs. She looked toward the little sick Rin laying down on the bed. Just then, she looks to see Trevor return crossing his arms in anger. "Shippo? What's wrong?" Trevor sat down continuing to cross his arms. "I was just testing out my powers and then, Miroku and Sango tied me and left me hanging on a tree alone." Kaede leans closer. "I can seance you all don't belong here and if you and your friends don't get out by the end of this month, you will all be stuck here forever. The only way out is to get the secret Jewel shard."

***

Sesshomaru and Jaken slowly entered inside of Doku's home. Jaken begins to worry. "If I go in there, my life might end. It's best I stay here. SESSHOMARU?!" Sesshomaru turns to him. "GOOD LUCK MY LORD!" Jaken waves too him. He suddenly felt someone strike him on the head. "Let's go Jaken." Sesshomaru enters with out saying another word.

***

Miroku threw his cards at the barrier causing it to brake. Miroku and Victoria slowly wandered around the home until all of a sudden, they hear a strange spooky voice. "WHO DARES ENTER MY HOME?!" They both turns to see a large black ghost looking demon with red eyes. It was if he looked like person who died and became a demon.

Miroku steps in front of Victoria. "Doku? Anser me this? It was you who poisoned Rin Right?" The demon narrowed his eyes at him. My poison is only used when I feel threatened. It was her own fault for getting my way.

They were about to say more but before they could, "DOKU!" They both looked up to see Sesshomaru come flying down with his sword. Doku dogged it quickly and he began to wrap his vines around him causing him to fall. He wiped him to the ground.

Miroku suddenly takes out his cards and throws them at the demon.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

The demon backs up in pain. He suddenly devours him. Miroku and Victoria's eyes widen with shock.

"He-he devoured him." Victoria said feeling scared.

Miroku turns to her. "SANGO?! STAND BACK!" He raises his hand. "WIND TUNNEL!" Just then, The demon began to roar with anger. Miroku continued to try to suck him in as he began to feel like something was stabbing him. 

Miroku kept on going until, he felt someone stop him. He looked to see Victoria come in. "HIRAIKOTSU!" Her Hiraikotsu struck the demon causing him to split in half until, suddenly his two halfs came back together again. Victoria's eyes widen and she backs up in shock. "WHAT?! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!"

Miroku slowly tries to stand up. "It's invincible to your Hiraikotsu." The demon was just about to get them but before he could get the chance to. He suddenly felt pain as he took a step outside onto the ground.

Miroku's eyes widen with an idea. He tries to stand up. "THAT'S IT!" He turns to her. "Sango?! YOU HAVE TO GET DOKU TO TOUCH THE GROUND! TRY USING YOUR HIRAIKOTSU AGAIN AND AME IT FOR THOSE ROCKS!" Victoria stares at him with confusion. "What? Why?" Miroku glares at her with distend eyes. "TRUST ME!"

Victoria takes out her Hiraikotsu. "HIRAIKOTSU!" She throw her Hiraikotsu towards Doku. It went right by him. Doku laughed at them. "HA! YOU MISSED!" He continued to laugh until, the Hiraikotsu struck the rocks above him, causing them to fall on top of him. 

RRRRRRR!

The demon fell to the ground in pain then suddenly, something glowed causing the demon roared in pain. They looked to see Sesshomaru came flying out of his belly with his sword up.

Sesshomaru stands up tall. "Well looks like your life has come to an end." Doku looks up at him. "Hahahaha, you haven't seen the last of me. I'll be back. I swear..." He was cut off when someone's sword struck him, causing him to fade away. "Did we miss something?" They all looked up to see Jorge, Trevor and Elizabeth standing there. 

***

Rin slowly opens her eyes beginning to feel better. Then she suddenly hears a voice. 

Glad to see your feeling better.

Rin looks over to see Kaede standing there in relief.

***

"Well?"Jorge crosses his arms. "HEY?!" Trevor steps in. "YOU BOTH OWE ME AN APOLOGY!" Victoria smiles to herself. "Oh right. Sorry we left you behind us."

Jorge strikes him on the head. Elizabeth glares at him feeling annoyed. "Inuyasha?" Jorge closes his eyes for a few seconds. "Well never mind. Let's go and get Naraku."

***

Little did they know Naraku was watching them. Kanna's mirror was glowing as it showed him everything they were doing. "Hmmmm, it seems like Doku has failed me." He turns to Kagura. "Kagura? You know what to do."