🌈Chapter 10: Night Talk

~Ryujin's P.O.V~

After the party, Beomgyu left. We then cleaned up the house and prepared our beds. The boys will be sleeping at the living room while us girls at the bedroom. Tomorrow, Chaeryeong, Lia unnie, Yeji unnie, Yeonjun oppa, Soobin oppa and Taehyun are going back home. They just visited for days.

"Ryujin, you're still not sleeping?" -Chaeryeong

"I can't sleep."

"Still afraid to fall in-love?" -Chaeryeong

"You know me too well Chae."

Chaeryeong sleeps beside me. Everyone else were asleep so I told her quietly everything that's inside my head. She just listened and it made me calm.

"When I went to the tent a month ago, it was like, I remembered everything in a flash. I remembered how he asked me to be his girlfriend and how excitedly I said yes. Those high school days, our dates and the love we showed each other, I can still clearly remember. Even the car accident and how I met Yeonjun oppa. I want to accept him again in my life but... I'm really scared."

"I'm glad you told me everything that's in your head. In my opinion, I think it's ok to accept him again in your life. People deserve a second chance. Beomgyu surely deserves it. You can take things slowly." -Chaeryeong

"But what about the promise?"

"What promise?" -Chaeryeong

"He promised me he'll make me fall in-love for him again."

"What's wrong with that?" -Chaeryeong

"I'm scared that he won't keep it."

"Ryujin why're you scared of everything? Look, I trust Beomgyu. When he says something, he makes sure he keeps it. You should trust him too." -Chaeryeong

*Sigh*"I'll try."

Before I went to sleep, I stood up and went to my drawer. I searched for my favorite keychain Beomgyu gave me before. It's the only way I can sleep properly.

'143, do I still love you Beomgyu?'

~Beomgyu's P.O.V~

I arrived at the hotel room successfully without Jeongin noticing that my leg hurt again inside the taxi earlier. I don't want him to get worried. He might even convince me to go back to Jeju and stay there for a year more.

"So! How's your day?" -Jeongin

"Good."

"Good? Just good??" -Jeongin

"Why?"

"I thought it became awesome cuz of, you know... Ryujin?" -Jeongin

*Sigh*"We didn't talk much."

When I went inside the hotel room, I saw that there are a lot of shopping bags at the floor. Jeongin looks excited to know what happened with me and Ryujin but... Nothing special happened.

"Did you give her the necklace?" -Jeongin

"I haven't."

"Why?? Seriously, you're slow." -Jeongin

"It's just, Ryujin went home looking tired so I thought it's not yet the time."

"I see. Make sure you give it to her. Or I'll take it." -Jeongin

"Yah! It's for her!"

"I'm just kidding bro! Sheesh..." -Jeongin

*Eye-rolling*

I changed my clothes into comfortable pajamas and plopped myself on my bed. I felt something underneath my blanket. It was hard and something like a rectangular shape? I removed my blanket and saw... Aish!

"Yang Jeongin!"

"What???" -Jeongin

"Your credit cards!"

"Oh I forgot! Sorry..." -Jeongin

"Aish!"

Jeongin took his credit cards and put it inside his wallet. He then turned off the lights and went to sleep. But as for me, I'm still not sleepy. All I could think about was Ryujin. She's still pretty even after all those years. She also never changed. I then closed my eyes still thinking of her with a smile on my face. I'm pretty sure she'll be the first one I'll remember tomorrow once I wake up again.

Wait! I forgot something! I touched my collar bone to know if I still have the necklace. Yes I did. *Phew* I thought I accidentally wore it off. I just played with it until I finally went to sleep.

'I promise Ryuin, you'll be mine again.'