🌈Chapter 40: Rainbow's 143

~Beomgyu's P.O.V~

The whole night I was crying in my room. Jeongin was there but he just let me cry everything out. I know I'm a man, but there are times where you can't keep the burden inside of you. I still couldn't believe what's happening. I have to marry Minju? No I can't! And I won't! I promised Ryujin that I'll marry her. I want her to be mine by marriage. Not Minju! Never in my dreams!!

"You done?" -Jeongin

"Do I look like I'm done?" *sniffle*

"Bro, it's been more than an hour. You're more dramatic when crying than a girl." -Jeongin

*Smack*"Just let me cry!" *sniffle*

I hit Jeongin with a pillow from irritation. He's actually right. I'm more dramatic than a girl when crying. But like I'd care. I wanna cry. Idk what to do anymore. Of course I'll never marry Minju. But how will I stop the wedding?

"Bro, go to sleep. Just think of that tomorrow." -Jeongin

'How will I tell Ryujin about this?'

I finally went to sleep just like what Jeongin had said. Crying really helps when making you fall asleep fast. Since you're tired of crying, the effects makes you sleepy, and it did the same to me. Once I woke up, the scene from last night was the first thing that I remembered. I don't really like waking up in a bad mood, but that's what happened to me right now.

"Goodmorning Beomgyu!" -Eomma

"There's nothing good in the morning eomma..."

"Well the rain earlier stopped..." -Jeongin

"Whatever."

"Well... Breakfast is ready!" -Eomma

"I'm not hungry."

I just drank a glass of water and prepared myself. I'm on my way to work. Before leaving, I saw Ryujin's favorite keychain. Yuna gave it to me after the accident so I'm keeping it until she wakes up.

"You're really not gonna eat anything?" -Appa

"No."

I rode a bus to the convenience store. Once I arrived, I changed my clothes and did my work like the usual. After that, it's afternoon and I had plans to visit Ryujin at the hospital. This time, I just walked. While walking, I looked up above me and saw a rainbow in the sky.

'Looks like it did rain earlier.'

I arrived at the hospital and straightly went to Ryujin's room. Once I opened the door, I saw Kai using his phone. But as for Ryujin... *Sigh* Still the same...

"How is she?"

"Still unconscious hyung." -Hueningkai

"Have you eaten yet?"

"No I haven't. Can you take care of noona first? I'll go buy something to eat." -Hueningkai

"Sure!"

Kai left and I sat beside Ryujin. I was staring at her for minutes. She looks like sleeping beauty, but with short hair, haha. I looked around me and noticed that the blinds from the window was raised. I then saw again, the rainbow.

*Mumble*"Hey Ryu, I know you won't respond to this but I'm still gonna tell you. There's a rainbow outside! I hope you wake up right now so that you could see it."

While staring outside the window, I got a message from Jeongin.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Dessert Fox🦊

Bro, I talked to Minju
and she said she knew
about the arranged
marriage.

Since when?

I think she said it was
four months ago.

Where is she right
now?

Bro, you know I can't
tell you...

Why?? Trying to
cover her mistakes?🙄

It's not like that... She
just needs some
privacy.

Privacy my foot!
Have she forgotten
what happened to
Ryujin???

Bro...

If you won't tell me
where she is then
don't talk to me!

You've Blocked Jeongin
You can't message or call them in this chat, and you won't recieve their messages or calls.

UNBLOCK

SOMETHING'S WRONG

-----------------------------------------------------------

'Tsk!'

I blocked Jeongin out of anger. Why's he hiding his cousin? I thought he wants to do the right thing?? I'm getting stressed right now. After a couple of minutes, Kai then texted me this time.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hyuka🐧

Beomgyu hyung!
Sorry I can't come
back there. I'm on my
way home. Yuna
needs my help.☹️

It's ok. I'll take care
of Ryujin.😊

Alright hyung!

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Looks like it's just me and you now Ryu. Like this happens all the time. Can you hear me? I'm sure you can hear me right now."

For five months, it's like, I'm just talking to myself when I come here at the hospital. I really want her to wake up. Ryujin, pls wake up. I miss you so much.

"Oh, btw, I have your favorite keychain. Ryu... Pls wake up already... I miss you." *sniffle*

I couldn't control myself. I felt like crying again just like last night and I did. Just a few more weeks and this year will end. When will she wake up??

*Sniffle*"143 Ryu. I love you."

I buried my head on her arm and cried. I then felt like someone was holding my hand. Before I could even take a look, I heard someone said something and it made me stop crying...

"I love you too Gyu." -Ryujin