🌈Chapter 11: Car Accident

(This will be a pretty long falshback. Might take seven chapters so pls bear with me.)

~Ryujin's P.O.V~ (April 17, 2023)

~Flashback~

Today's my birthday but I didn't care much. I got a lot of things to do and I'm stressed out. I felt like I was alone since I didn't care what's going on around me. If I wanna stay in my dream job, then I have to do my best to impress the CEO of this company... JYP.

"Ugh! Where are the papers???"

"Ryujin calm down. You look stressed." -Chaeryeong

"Chae, have you seen a purple folder anywhere?"

"I think it's under the desk..." -Chaeryeong

"Found it! Thanks."

I got busy and bussier as time passed by. More and more papers were given to me by my workmates as the folders beside me became a stacked pile of unfinished documents. While I was doing my work infront of my computer, my mom texted me out of nowhere.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Eomma

Hi my baby Ryujin.❤
Are you busy?

Yes eomma. Why?

Can you help me and
your father on
something? We have to
send some files to Busan
personally. It's really
important...

Can't appa drive for
you?

Our car broke down on
our way there.

Alright eomma. Send me
the address so I can pick
you up.

Sure darling!

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Chae, I have to go somewhere else."

"Alright. Bye!" -Chaeryeong

I hurriedly went to the parking area and started the engine of my car. I then drove to the place that my mom texted me. I finally arrived there and they told me to drive them off to Busan so I obeyed. While driving, I saw something familiar and beautiful up in the sky.

'Why is there a rainbow? Did it rain earlier??'

My dad told me to focus on the road but I got distracted by the rainbow. I looked up above again for the last time and heard my parents shouting at me that made me startle and panic.

"Shin Ryujin! The road!!" -Appa

I looked straight infront of me and saw a car heading towards us. I spinned the steering wheel too much that caused us to hit the other side of the road. After hitting my head at the steering wheel, my vision went black. Once I opened my eyes, I was at the hospital.

"Ryujin!" -Soobin

"Noona! You're awake!" -Taehyun

"W-who are you two?"

"It's me, Soobin." -Soobin

"And I'm Taehyun, noona." -Taehyun

"Soobin? Taehyun?"

*Creak*"Hello Ms. Shin Ryujin." -Doctor

"Doc, why am I here? What happened??"

"Ryujin, we were informed that you got into a car accident while going to Busan. We scanned your brain and it seems to be that you have amnesia..." -Doctor

"W-what?"

"And for your parents..." *sigh* -Doctor

"My parents??"

"I'm sorry but, they were dead on arrival." -Doctor

"What??" *sniffle*

What a bad day... I got into a car accident, lost my memories and now, my parents are dead. Why??? I tried to remember everything but I just couldn't. I think I gave pain to my head from remembering as these two boys named Soobin and Taehyun comforted me.

"Noona, we found this in your bag. Here, hold it." -Taehyun

While crying, Taehyun gave me a keychain which is familiar to me. Idk why but when I held it, I felt more comfortable afterwards. My eyes felt like closing, falling asleep since crying made me tired. The last thing I saw before becoming unconscious were Soobin and Taehyun giving me a smile. A smile that's both comforting but at the same time sad. It made me tear up for the last time before my eyelids closed.