🌈Chapter 31: Ryujin & Minju

~Ryujin's P.O.V~

I went back at the maknaes' house and saw them cooking dinner. I told them both that I will be staying at Beomgyu's house for the night to take care of him after what happened earlier. They nodded with understanding as I'm about to leave. Earlier was a car that stopped outside with loud talks which I heard. Beomgyu's friends had probably arrived.

"Did you take your clothes unnie?" -Yuna

"Yes I did."

"Noona, here's your dinner. Share it with Beomgyu hyung." -Hueningkai

"Thanks Kai."

I left the house and came in at Beomgyu's. As I stepped inside, I saw him and his friends sitting at the couch. I noticed Jeongin since I already met him before but Idk who the girl was. Is she Minju?

"Ryu! You're back! Remember Jeongin?" -Beomgyu

"Good to see you Ryujin!" -Jeongin

"Good to see you too."

"And this is his cousin, Kim Minju." -Beomgyu

"Hi." -Minju

"H-hello... Come! Let's eat dinner."

"Ahh actually, me and Minju already ate dinner at the mall so... Thanks." -Jeongin

'I knew it. They went to the mall first...' -Beomgyu

"Ohh, is that so? Then come with me Gyu, let's eat dinner."

"Sure Ryu!" -Beomgyu

"Ryu? Gyu?" -Minju

"Yes, we call each other like that. She's my girlfriend." *smiling* -Beomgyu

"Ohh..." -Minju

Me and Beomgyu went to the dining room and sat at the table. We ate the food Hueningkai and Yuna made for us. How thoughtful of the maknaes. It's also delicious, I can still remember them almost burning my old house before but now, they grow up so fast. I think I'm about to cry. I glanced at Minju since I can see her from the dining room. She looks pretty, innocent and kind, but I felt a weird aura around her. Maybe I'm just uncomfortable since they're rich kids.

"You ok Ryu?" -Beomgyu

"Hmm? Oh ahh... Yeah."

"Finish your food, I'm almost done." -Beomgyu

*Nod*

After eating, Beomgyu went back to entertain his friends while I'm here cleaning the table. I heard the three of them having fun with their talk at the living room. They sure missed each other. I noticed Minju always slapping Beomgyu's shoulder when they're laughing. Maybe I'm just over reacting, I should stop looking at her. I trust Beomgyu and I shouldn't get jealous. Once I was done, I went to the living room to join them but noticed that the boys were gone.

"Where are the boys?"

"They went inside Beomgyu's room to massage his leg." -Minju

"Oh I see."

"Ryujin, may I ask? How did you meet Beomgyu?" -Minju

"We were friends at high school then we became a couple. At the year 2023, we had different accidents but a month ago, we got back together."

"So you're Beomgyu's ex?" -Minju

"Before, yes."

"O-ohh..." -Minju

"Why'd you ask?"

"Nothing." -Minju

Her head was hanging low after what I said. I scanned her and there's still this weird aura on her. Like, she looks innocent, but at the same time, is secretly hiding something. I just shrugged my thoughts off when the boys went out of the room.

"Let's prepare your rooms, Ryujin will be staying here." -Beomgyu

"I'll take care of you Beom!" -Minju

'Beom?'

"No it's ok Minju, my girlfriend will take care of me." -Beomgyu

I went inside Beomgyu's room and prepared a small bed beside his. I'll be sleeping on the floor. It was a bit uncomfortable since I forgot my favorite keychain. But then I realized, I was wearing the necklace he gave to me before.

'Beomgyu, I trust you with your promise. I hope you don't break it.'

~Jeongin's Short P.O.V~

"Minju, are you alright?"

"What do you think I look like?" -Minju

My cousin was giving me a poker face. I don't understand her. Is there something wrong? I can't read her emotions with that look, she probably knew my secret talent and showed me a poker face for me not to understand whatever she's thinking or feeling right now.

"Don't worry about me cousin, I got this." *smirk* -Minju

I'm a person who's very good at knowing someone with just facial expressions. Like everytime Beomgyu smiles, I know he's proud of whatever he's doing. And when Minju smirks...

'Oh no...'