🌈Chapter 14: Going To Jeju

~Beomgyu's P.O.V~

~Flashback~

Finally! After that long trip, I successfully arrived here at Jeju. My friend Jeongin took care of me but he was kinda annoying earlier at our flight. So I also took care of him, making sure he won't make any trouble inside the plane. And even inside the airport.

"Eomma, I'm here at Jeju now."

"Good, did Jeongin took care of you?" -Eomma

"Of course I did auntie!" -Jeongin

"Beom, turn it to loud speaker." -Eomma

"Yes eomma."

"Jeongin, take care of my son until he recovers, do you understand?" -Eomma

"Yes auntie!" -Jeongin

Jeongin was at Seoul before the fire accident. Now that I'm discharged from the hospital, he helped me arrive here at Jeju. My leg still hurts a bit but at least I'm not on a wheel chair. It'll be harder not just for me but also for him.

"So where are we gonna stay?"

"At the rest house." -Jeongin

"Rest house?!"

"Yeah, my cousin Minju lives there with me." -Jeongin

"Minju?"

"Wait, you two already met each other when we were in middle school right?" -Jeongin

"Yeah we did."

What he said surprised me. They live in a rest house? Wow... Welcome to the life of a rich kid. We rode a taxi and finally arrived there and mannn!!! It's huge! They really are rich kids. I can't believe I'll be staying here for some months. I wonder what Ryujin is doing back at Seoul. Does she know of me staying here?

"This rest house is huge!"

"I know. But don't worry, me and Minju are not spoiled." -Jeongin

"Really?"

"Well, I'm a bit more spoiled than her, hehe..." -Jeongin

"Tsk!"

As we went in, I was just looking around the house. You know, roaming around here and there. And here and there and here and there. I have to repeat those words cuz it's really huge. And the fact that it's just the two of them, well now that I'm here, it's just the three of us living in this huge house is unvelievable. I didn't notice that my mouth was open the whole time. We heard a door opened upstairs and from up there, it was Jeongin's cousin.

"Minju?"

"Hey Beomgyu! Long time no see!" -Minju

"Minju! How are you?"

"I'm good." -Minju

Minju went downstairs and the three of us had a group hug. Our parents are actually friends so that goes the same to us too! Jeongin helped me unpack my bags while Minju started cooking. Looks like they're not that spoiled at all... We went downstairs and ate our lunch.

"So Beomgyu, why'd you come here in Jeju?" -Minju

"There was a fire accident back at my workplace and I had a leg injury which isn't probably obvious and my parents wanted me to stay here for better recovery."

"That's sad... But until when?" -Minju

"Probably after several months."

"So like a vacation yeah?" -Jeongin

"Yup, kinda."

After lunch, Jeongin and Minju went to work which is at a restaurant near the beach. So they work even if they're rich? I really think their parents are good at taking care of them. I'm just left alone here in the house entertaining myself. I had one personal maid but I still insist to do the work myself. After a couple of hours, they went home and we ate dinner, then go to sleep. For nine months, this was my routine everyday. Except the fact that I'm a bit stubborn but you'll find out soon what I'm talking about. It wasn't helpful at all and I regretted everything.