🌈Chapter 36: Another Accident

~Minju's P.O.V~

After hearing what Beomgyu said, it made me angry. I quickly went out of the room and took his phone before running away. Yes, I took his phone. I searched for Ryujin's name and contacted her. Today's the start of her suffering.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ryu-ssi

My Ryu! Can we meet
at the *** park later?

Sure Gyu! What time?

Later at 8 p.m

Okie! Wait for me
there!

Of course I
will!❤❤❤

-----------------------------------------------------------

'How stupid of you Ryujin.'

After texting Ryujin, I got a call from my cousin on my phone. I answered it even if I'm still mad at them. I wanna hear how worried Beomgyu is now that his love is in danger. This is all your fault Beomgyu. You could've just broke-up with her and everything will be at peace.

*Ring*"Yeoboseyo."

"Yah! Kim Minju! Where are you? Did you take Beomgyu's phone?? Give it back!!" -Jeongin

"Why would I do that? You're not my father so stop commanding."

"Minju, this is Beomgyu. Pls don't do anything to Ryujin. I beg you!!!" -Beomgyu

I finally heard his voice. He's very worried as expected. I'm sorry Beomgyu, but I do what I wanna do. And you can't stop me on this one.

*Hang up*

I hanged up my phone to avoid more conversation with them. You maybe wondering what's my plan. I was planning to call someone and do the job for me, but I changed my mind. I wanna make her suffer myself. While running, I took a taxi and went to the park. I'm on my way there when Jeongin keeps on chatting me.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Cousin Fox🦊

Cousin! Pls stop
whatever you're
planning!!
Seen by Minju

Where are you??? Let's
talk pls!!!
Seen by Minju

Minju, this is Beomgyu.
For goodness sake! I
beg you! Tell us where
you are!! Don't try to
hurt Ryujin!!!

...

KIM MINJU!!!
Seen by Minju

-----------------------------------------------------------

I chuckled at how desperate these two boys are on stopping me but I'm not listening. Just like how I begged for Beomgyu to leave Ryujin but he didn't. I'm at the park right now, waiting for Ryujin to come. It's almost evening so I decided to wait. While waiting, I got a call from someone named Chaeryeong from Beomgyu's phone.

"Beomgyu! We're near Daegu!! Can't wait to see you and Ryujin again!!!" -Chaeryeong

"..."

"Beomgyu? Beom? Are you there??" -Chaeryeong

*Hang up*

So Beomgyu's other friends are coming here at Daegu? Tsk! I got a lot of problems. I still waited for Ryujin to come and I hope their friends won't look for her.. It's almost 8 p.m and my fists are ready to hurt her face. Time passed by and I got a message from Ryujin this time.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ryu-ssi

Gyu! I'm already at
the park. Where are
you?

I'm a bit far from the
playground. Near the
road.

Alright! I'm coming!

Great!

Can't wait to hurt
you...|

-----------------------------------------------------------

'It's time. Ryujin, this is just the start.'

I stood up and looked around me. Since it's dark, I think I'm the only one left here at the park. I saw a silhouette of a girl with short hair walking towards my place. I smirked knowing it's Ryujin. I started walking, ready to meet her gaze. Before I could even get near her, she stopped walking. I think she already knew who I am. She then started running away so I followed her.

"Yah! Ryujin!! Come back here!!! We're not finished!!!!"

"Stay away from me pls!" -Ryujin

I was already near her but she started running faster. I stopped for a while cuz I'm running out of breath. This girl is sure athletic. I was about to catch up to her when I saw a fast car driving to our direction.

I then saw Ryujin crossing the road and the car was ready to hit her. I wanted to catch up when I saw four girls across the road. I froze at my spot without knowing the reason. I just did. Before I could even walk, the car already hit Ryujin and she's now at the ground bleeding.

I hid at a tree to see if the four girls will help her and they did. Looks like they know her. I then heard someone called a girl Chaeryeong. Wait! She's Chaeryeong??

~Ryujin's Short P.O.V~

I was walking towards the place Beomgyu sent me. When I saw the person, it was Minju. I got scared remembering she was planning to make me suffer so I ran. I was already far from her and decided to cross the road. I stopped for a sec when I saw my friends. But then I also heard a sound of a car at my side. When I looked at its direction, it's like, everything went slow motion. I then knew what's gonna happen to me.

'143 Beomgyu. I trust you that you'll keep your promise. If ever I'm in a coma after this accident, here's my only wish. Beomgyu, when I wake up...'

'I wanna marry you.'