🌈Chapter 34: Bro

~Beomgyu's P.O.V~

"What happened??" -Jeongin

Earlier, I saw Minju crying beside me. Idk why she was crying. I was just telling her how much I love Ryujin. Then, she told me, she likes me since middle school? Why didn't I know this?? She immediately ran away to who knows where. Jeongin then came back to help me.

"Sh-she... She confessed..."

"She what?" -Jeongin

"She told me she likes me since middle school."

'What is my cousin tryna do?' -Jeongin

"Where is she?" -Jeongin

"She ran away and rode a taxi or something..."

*Sigh*"I'm sorry I didn't tell you about this but, I already know since before." -Jeongin

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because you already have Ryujin." -Jeongin

"Still..."

Me and Jeongin were talking about Minju liking me. I still can't believe it. I hope she moves on since I already have Ryujin as my girlfriend. But where was she going?

"Jeongin, call Minju."

*Nod* -Jeongin

Jeongin called his cousin multiple times but she wouldn't pick up. I even tried to call her but she's also not answering any of my calls. I hope nothing bad happened to her. She's still my friend. We were about to go home when Minju texted Jeongin.

"What is it??"

"She said she's already home." -Jeongin

*Sigh*

"Let's go home bro. Hope you and my cousin won't get awkward or uncomfortable with each other." -Jeongin

"I'll try..."

It's hard not to get awkward around someone who confessed to you but you don't like the same way. What if they're expecting a chance even if they know it's impossible. How will I tell Ryujin about this?

"Hey, don't worry bro. I'm here to help." *smiling* -Jeongin

"Thank you Jeongin."

We rode a bus home since I still can't walk from far places. As we arrived at my house, I felt scared to face Minju again. Idk how to talk to her. It feels uncomfortable now.

"Want me to go inside first?" -Jeongin

"Yes, pls do."

Jeongin went inside to check on Minju. My hands were becoming sweaty from nervousness. I wonder what's going on inside. Jeongin then went out and gave me a signal to come inside.

"B-Beom..." -Minju

*Whisper*"Bro, is it ok if the two of you have another talk?" -Jeongin

"What? But-"

"Pls? For my cousin." -Jeongin

I looked at Minju who was giving me a sincere face that she really wants to talk to me. I then looked at Jeongin who was also doing the same thing but with a concerned expression. Before I could even answer, there were notifications that popped up continuously from my messaging app.

"Hold on for a sec..."

When I looked at the messages, it was both my parents and the girls Itzy. They're all coming here to Daegu by this week? Did they plan on coming here together or it was just a coincidence??

*Ehem* -Jeongin

'Oh yes right...'

"Sorry."

*Whisper*"Bro, pls talk to her. She's been waiting since earlier." -Jeongin

*Sigh*"Alright."

*Whisper*"Don't worry bro, I got your back." -Jeongin

When he said those words, I knew I could trust him. It made me calm down. I'm really grateful to have Jeongin as one of my friends besides the boys.

"Thanks bro."

Me and Minju then went to my room to talk. Before closing the door, I saw Jeongin waiting outside at the walls. He gave me a reassuring sign that everything's gonna be alright and that he'll save me when the talk gets uncomfortable. Man! I never even felt this feeling when I talk to Minju. Everything is so... Different now. I closed the door but didn't lock it. I took a deep breath and finally faced Minju.

"You wanna talk to me?"

"Y-yes. Beomgyu... I like you. I really do." -Minju

'Pls don't like me Minju. I already have Ryujin...'

"I understand."

"What? That's it??" -Minju

"Well what do you want me to say then?"

"I like you too!" -Minju

'Are you kidding me??'