🌈Chapter 27: Leg Pain

~Beomgyu's P.O.V~

I woke up early not because of the birds chirping outside, but because of the pain in my leg again. I really need help but Jeongin isn't here with me anymore. So might as well help myself instead. I still tried to walk to the kitchen to eat breakfast. While reaching the plates, I fell down. My leg really hurts. I can't take it anymore!

"AHH!!!"

I tried to calm myself again before standing up. When the pain eased a bit, I looked for my phone and texted my manager. I don't think I can work today.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Manager-nim

Goodmorning madam.
I'm very sorry I can't
work today. I'm not
feeling well. I'm very
sorry.😔

Goodmorning
Beomgyu! It's ok. I'll
just find someone who
can replace you for the
meantime. Get well
soon!😊

Thank you madam!

-----------------------------------------------------------

'Thank goodness she didn't get mad.'

After a couple of hours, the pain came back again. I couldn't do anything properly. I would always fall on the floor and scream from pain. I really wished Jeongin was here. He knows how to take care of me. I can't call Ryujin today since it's her first day back at her old job. I don't wanna disturb her.

'How long will it take me again to endure the pain?? Eomma, appa, help me...' *sniffle*

I'm now crying at the couch. Living alone is very hard for me. I can't even call Jeongin to fly back here. It'll cost him more. I felt pity for myself. If I wasn't really stubborn, I'm completely healed now. The pain eased again and it's lunch time. I didn't eat breakfast since I can't walk properly to the kitchen. I then heard a knock on the gate. I wonder who is it.

*Knock* *knock*"Gyu! Are you home??" -Ryujin

'R-Ryujin? What is she doing here??'

I tried to walk towards the door and reach the doorknob. Once I got outside, I tried to walk normally towards the gate. When I opened it, I saw Ryujin's face looking at me with a worried expression.

"Hi Ryu! What brings you here?"

"I visited the convenience store to say goodbye to our manager and heard from her that you're not feeling well. So I bought lunch for you." -Ryujin

"Wow... My girlfriend's so sweet..."

"Yeah yeah, now let me in, I'll feed you." -Ryujin

"What?"

"I'll feed you." -Ryujin

I let Ryujin in and we went to the living room. We sat on the couch and she opened the boxes of food she bought for me. How caring of her... She scooped some food and blew it before feeding it to me. I took a bite like a baby who still doesn't know how to eat.

*Chuckle*"You're like a baby." -Ryujin

"Well I'm your baby right?"

"Yeah." -Ryujin

She just fed me until I finished eating the food. I ate everything out of hunger since I didn't eat breakfast. I really want her to stay with me the whole day but I know that she still needs to go back to work. *Sigh*

"Ryu, don't you have work? Also, did you already eat??"

"Yeah I already ate. After this, I'll go back to work. Btw, you're not sick." -Ryujin

"W-well I ahh... My leg actually hurts."

"Ohh I see. Just sit down there ok?" -Ryujin

*Nod*

Ryujin stayed for an hour and after that, she left. I really don't want her to go but she has to. I mean, she's now the boss in a department! I'm really happy she achieved her dream. Actually, it's not just that. Her real dream is to work at Iceland and I really hope she could achieve it one day. I'm here to support her. After some hours again, the pain came back.

'Ugh! What's wrong with my leg???'

I just endured it until I can. I'm already an adult and I shouldn't act like a kid. I need to endure it. The ache was so painful that I even fell asleep without knowing. When I woke up, it's already dark outside. I heard two cars stopped and I guess they're Ryujin, Hueningkai and Yuna. How I wish I'm with someone in this house.

'Ryujin... Pls be with me..'