Epilogue

~Third Person's P.O.V~

After the ceremony, everyone went to the reception. It's in a field, but a different one. Minju told Jeongin that she won't be going there since she has a serious matter to discuss with her parents at Seoul. They'll pay for what they've done as a family. Meanwhile, Txtzy still couldn't believe how everything was planned, even Beomgyu himself. Now he knows why Minju was acting a bit weird when preparing for the wedding. Everyone are now eating at their own tables. After that, the newly wed couple made their grand entrance.

*Clap*"Whoo!!!" -Everyone

Everyone were cheering for the two as they went inside. Beomgyu and Ryujin went to the center and did their first dance as husband and wife. All eyes are focused on them. (Duh! They're Txtzy's centers!!) After the dance, they sat at the head table. Their parents and guardians said their speeches.

"I would like to say something... I may not be Ryujin's real father but I'm still proud of her like she's my real daughter. Ryujin, after all those struggles you faced, starting today, you won't be dealing with it alone..." -JYP

JYP's speech made Ryujin cry silently and Beomgyu comforted her. Losing a family is really hard. But now, she has a new one that she can depend on. After the speech, everyone continued eating and having fun. Time skip and it's now time to cut the cake.

Chaeryeong was trying to find the perfect angle to take a picture of them, but she seems to struggle with it. Taehyun noticed this and helped his noona with the camera. The girl was blushing in which Ryujin noticed and told Beomgyu about it. They were both secretly laughing at Taehyun's move. After cutting the cake, the dance continued and it's time for Txtzy to shine on the dance floor. The two most confident dancers were Yeonjun and Yeji.

"Ohh perfect. Both of them are really good dancers." -Ryujin

"But not as good as us." *wink* -Beomgyu

"Yeah you're right." -Ryujin

Yeonjun and Yeji were doing random dances which impressed the couple. After them, the other bridesmaids and groomsmen started dancing as well. Lia had a hard time so Soobin helped her. Chaeryeong is good at dancing but she couldn't move properly from the fact that she's dancing with Taehyun. Hueningkai and Yuna, well... They're just being themselves. They were making funny dances that made the couple laugh.

They even requested Jeongin to sing a trot song. Before the party ended, everyone took a picture with the newly wed outside the venue. Everyone congratulated them then went back inside. This time, it's Beomgyu and Ryujin's solo pictures. While the photographer was taking shots of them, Beomgyu looked up to the sky.

"A rainbow..." -Beomgyu

"What?" -Ryujin

"Ryu, there's a rainbow. Look!" -Beomgyu

Ryujin also looked up and she did saw a rainbow. The photographer noticed this and angled his camera to also capture the rainbow above them. Beomgyu hugged the girl on her waist and Ryujin hugged the boy on his neck. Foreheads touching.

"Ryu, I promise to love you for the rest of my life." -Beomgyu

"And I also promise to love you back Gyu." -Ryujin

"I trust you." -Beomgyu

"Me too." -Ryujin

After that short talk, Beomgyu angled his head to the side and kissed Ryujin as she kissed him back. It was a sweet kiss and they were both loving it. They made a promise to love and trust each other as long as they live, under the RAINBOW.