🌈Chapter 1: Meet

~Beomgyu's P.O.V~ (March 4, 2025)

After talking to Ryujin, we went back to the restaurant together. Although it was a bit uncomfortable for her, I just couldn't help myself and walk with her. I really missed her presence beside me. Once we got there, I looked for Jeongin while she looked for her friends. Wait! They're here too??

"Bro, where've you been?" -Jeongin

"Sorry, I just talked to someone outside."

*Phew*"I thought something happened to you. Btw, Minju was also looking for you earlier." -Jeongin

"Oh really? Tell her I'm back."

*Nod* -Jeongin

"Beomgyu?" -Chaeryeong

"Hi Chae."

"O-oppa? You're alive??" -Yuna

"Yes I am. Who told you I'm dead?"

"Soobin oppa and Taehyun." -Ryujin

"I see, I'll leave you guys for a bit, enjoy eating." *smiling*

I left the five girls who were still shocked to see me alive. Why do they think I'm already dead?? Probably cuz I ghosted them for two years. *Sigh* It's really my fault. Anyways, I went back on stage and apologized to everyone for my sudden action earlier and continued playing the guitar while Jeongin sings a song. I couldn't focus much, I would always glance at Ryujin's direction. I really missed her. Seeing the others glancing back at me, I thought to myself that they're talking about my sudden absence for how long.

"Thank you everyone! We'll be back after a short break. Enjoy your food!" -Jeongin

*Clap* -Everyone

"Hey bro, you ok?" -Jeongin

"Huh? Ahh yeah... I'm fine."

"C'mon let's eat." -Jeongin

My eyes never stopped glancing at the girl's direction. I saw that they're about to leave so I hurriedly went to them. I wanted to talk with the others as my head has a lot of questions. Mostly me being dead when I'm actually staying here at Jeju.

"I'll catch up later bro."

"O... K?" -Jeongin

"Girls!"

"Oh hey Beom." -Lia

"You're leaving now?"

"Yeah, we still have to go to our hotel." -Yeji

"Uhmm... Can we talk first before you leave?"

"Sure!" -Chaeryeong

We all went outside and sat at the vacant seats since there are no customers outside. I'm pretty nervous since it's been a long time when I last talked to them. I don't even know a lot about Yeji noona. Yes, we did met before, but we only had small talks.

 Yes, we did met before, but we only had small talks

"Ugh! It's so hot out here..." -Yuna

"Let's go over there."

...

"So Beomgyu, it's very shocking to see you alive." -Lia

"And it's also very shocking that you thought I'm dead."

"What really happened to you oppa?" -Yuna

"Ahh..." *sigh*

"It's ok if you still can't tell us. We'll wait for you whenever you're ready." -Chaeryeong

"Thanks Chae. May I know what happened to you guys while I'm gone?"

"Hueningkai and I are now a couple!" -Yuna

"Wow! Congrats Yuna! I told you before, Kai likes you."

"I guess you're right." *chuckle* -Yuna

"Me and Lia unnie are still working, nothing new." -Chaeryeong

"Ohh."

"When we first met, I just started working that time and now I'm a boss in a department." -Yeji

"That's great noona! How's your work there Ryu?"

'Ryu? H-he calls me Ryu?' -Ryujin

Before Ryujin could even answer my question, the other four were looking at each other. Like, talking with their eyes or something. It was quite awkward when Ryujin finally spoke up. Is there something wrong with my question? Did I offend her in any way??

"I left." -Ryujin

"You... What? Why??"

"Something happened and so I just work as a cashier at a convinience store back at Daegu." -Ryujin

"You work at Daegu?"

"Yes." -Ryujin

We just caught up with each other from all of what happened for the past two years. I really didn't like it but they had to go now. I bid goodbye to them and went back inside. My thoughts were filled with more questions and mixed answers that I forgot what I was supposed to do until my stomach started growling.

'Oh right! I should eat first.'