Chapter Twelve ⎯⎯ A Messed Up Movie

FYI in this when Miso(Mika) is shown here. I know it says he, but just know that that he is actually a she, and I just don't want you guys to get confused because of that. I'm calling her he, because of her character is a he in the 'movie' -R.R.

Cries filled the air as the ball bounced off the ground. Girls cried in encouragement as shot he another goal in the basket ball hoop. Hikaru laughed in pride as he ran around, waving to the crowd, only making their cries louder.

He continued to laugh when he spotted abruptly and turned around to see a crowd surrounding his twin brother, Kaoru, who was laying on the ground clutching his leg in pain.

"K-Kaoru!" Hikaru cried, running through the crowd. He kneeled next to his injured brother, his expression filled with fear and concern. "Kaoru! Kaoru! Kaoru!"

"You've got to get back into the game, Hikaru!" Hikaru's coach told him, putting hand on his shoulder. "We need you"

"Shut up!" Hikaru screamed, slapping his hand off his shoulder.

"Hikaru..." Kaoru whispered weakly, looking up at his brother, "Please continue. There's nothing you can do. You can't date my pain. Now go on."

Kaoru put his hand on Hikaru's cheek and Tears began to spilled out of Hikaru's eyes.

"I can't! It hurts! It hurts Kaoru!" Hikaru sniffed, clutching Kaoru's hand in his.

'Your pain, is my pain. It doesn't matter if nobody else understands! Unless we have each other we, we can go on living'

"I'm sorry, but I'm envious." A voice spoke above the twins, "the way you two support each other like that."

The two snapped their heads up to see a blond hair, purple eyed, young man looking down at them. The scenery had changed, and rain poured down on the three.

"Suoh-Sempi!" Hikaru shouted.

"How can you be envious of us? Your the schools idol!" Kaoru continued.

"An idol...right." Tamaki sighed, running his hand over his hair dramiticly. "I hate that people hate worship me by superficial things, such as my appearance. I think it would much better for me to be alone."

"Alone? Do you think that really is the right answer to your problems?" A new voice asked from behind the three.

Tamaki, Hikaru, and Kaoru's head looked back behind them to see a specific bluenette standing hind them' his eyes closed and his mouth smiling a small smile.

"Miso?" Tamaki said quietly, staring wide eyed at the smiling boy.

"Loneliness can't be the answer, you know. There other ways to block the pain." Miso spoke, tilting his head to the side.

"What do you know, Miso? You're always happy! A smile always is always on your face, how could you know what pain is?" Tamaki questioned, with a confusion expression.

"Happy?" Miso chuckled quietly.

The smile of his face disappeared and his hair fell over his eyes, creating a shadow over his face.

"How can I be happy when I am holding so much pain inside?" He whispered, tears running down his cheeks, "do not say you are in truly pain or lonely. Because I know what true pain is."

The three in front of him stared at Miso with an expression of pity and sorrow. Wondering what pain that blue haired boy had gone through...

'One lonely heart, meets another. They pass each other. Wound one another. What are the hearts of these young men made of?'