Chapter Five ⎯⎯ The Host Hopper

Ok first off I want to thank all the people that have voted and commented on this story! This fanfic is currently my most popular out of all the story's I have written!!

I would also like to announce that I'm going to be doing this story based off of the anime! Hope u guys like it!!

Oh! And I'd also like to say that the Ouran HighSchool Host Club does not belong to me! (Just had to do that because of the anime and dialogue)

Luv u all and here is the next chapter!!!!! :D -R.R.

(Mika's POV)

Finally! All the guest left and I'm finally free! I sat down in a chair in front of Kyoya, who was on his computer and laid my head on the table.

"Sir, stop eating that commoner's ramen, and come help us with the dance party planning." Hikaru suddenly said above me.

I looked up at Tamaki who was sitting across the room eating ramen all depressed. What happened to him?

"Is Princess Kanako taking a liking to Haruhi really bothering you that much?" Kaoru added.

Oh! So he's jealous that Haruhi stole one of his guests! Well, that's sad!

"You shouldn't be surprised. She's had the illness a while hasn't she?" Kyoya asked.

"Illness?" I asked.

"She has the host-hopping disease," Hikaru explained, suddenly popping behind Kyoya.

"AKA the never the same boy twice disease," Kaoru added, suddenly coming behind Hikaru.

"Usually our customers choose a favorite host and then see them regularly. However, Princess Kanako tends to change her favorite on a regular basis." Kyoya stated, keeping his eyes on his computer.

"That's right! Because before she chose you, she was with Tama-chan!" Mitsukuni yelled beside Haruhi.

"Oh! So he's upset because I took her from him?" Haruhi asked.

"Shut up! I couldn't care less! Ugh. I'm running out of patience. Haruhi! It's time you started dressing like a girl!" Tamaki shouted.

"Huh?" Haruhi mumbled.

"I don't understand how you could be so popular with the ladies when you yourself is a lady! No one in the whole school know's the truth except us here!" He shouted.

"Yeah. She opted out of taking gym classes." Hikaru agreed.

"And the attendance numbers are all mixed together so no one can tell." Kaoru also agreed.

"You three know I'm right here right?" I asked

"Ack! Um! I mean..." Tamaki stuttered.

"It's OK. I already knew she was a girl when I first saw her." I huffed, "But it's kind of stupid how you announced that right in front of me."

"You won't tell anyone?" Haruhi asked.

"Do I have a reason to?" I muttered.

Tamaki sighed in relief but quickly went back to his crazy argument. He sprinted away and out of nowhere brought out a chest and pulled it open.

"That's enough Haruhi. Now you listen to Daddy." He muttered rummaging through the chest. One he said that he pulled out a gigantic picture frame of Haruhi with long hair.

"Daddy wants you to go back to the way you were!" He exclaimed.

"Don't go blowing up my photos without my permission!" Haruhi snapped.