Chapter Eleven ⎯⎯ The Cookies and The New Role?

OK. First of all I'd like to thank my sister for that wonderful chapter she wrote before this....

Yeah. -_-....But whatever! When I found out I just laughed and kept it! So yes I guess I'll take her advise *~*

I always laugh at my sister's mischievous ways, but some times I just...yeah, so I hope u guys like this chapter and I hope. Hope. I'll be able to post a chapter daily, or at least once a week!

I'm sorry if you guys were angry at me for not updating in a long time TToTT (AKA Loni....) Let her legacy be known! LOL

Happy holidays everyone! I hope u guys have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I hope you guys like this new chapter and I guess I'll see you guys next week! -R.R

(Mika's POV)

Ring...Ring...Ring!

Ring...Ring...Ring!

I groan when I was suddenly awoken by my phone ringing loudly in my ear in the middle of the night. I moan loudly as I tried to block out the sound by pressing my pillow on top of my ears. Unfortunately the rings only continued, getting louder and louder by the second.

"Who fucking calls someone in the middle of night?!" I exclaimed, snatching my ringing phone from a table bedside my large bed. I check the ID to see UNKNOWN CALLER and frowned slightly before answering it.

"Whoever is call better have a good reason to wake to up at 3 o'clock in the morning!" I bark, ruffling messy my long blue hair out of my face.

"Miso-kun! I need your help!!!" A familiar squeaky voice yelled on the other end.

"Renge-san, is that you? How did you get my number?" I mumbled, rubbing my sleepy eyes.

"That doesn't matter right now! We have bigger worries!" She cried frantically.

"Ugh, what's the big problem? It better be an important one too." I groan.

"I need your advice! You're the only one who can help me with this! I want to make an impression on Kyoya, but I don't know what to do!" She explained.

"You woke me up. At 3 o'clock in the morning. For me to help you with your relationship problems?!" I roared.

"Yes! I need your help! Your Kyoya's little brother, so you know things Kyoya likes and doesn't! I want to give him something to show my love, but I don't know what to get!" Renge huffed.

I groaned loudly, tempted to just end the call and fall back asleep. I rubbed my temples and sighed glaring at my phone darkly.

'God I'm going to regret this later...' I thought.

"Fine I'll help you." I sighed, hiding the regret in my voice.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Your truly the best friend anyone could ever have!" Renge shouted.

I cringed at how loud Renge's voice was and shook my head.

"Do you at least know if you want to make him something or buy him something?" I asked hopefully.

"I think I want to make him something..." Renge replied.

"Have you ever thought of cooking something for him? Or perhaps bake something?" I suggested.

"Cooking?...Baking? What's that Miso-kun?" Renge questioned bluntly.

I swear I could feel a 50 pound rock fall on top of my head when I heard her. What girl doesn't know what cooking and baking is?! Sometimes I feel ashamed of how rich people can be just so stupid! Now I know how Haruhi feels...