Chapter Seven ⎯⎯The Troubles Of The Pysical Exams (Part One)

(Mika's POV)

The repetitive bang of the Shishi Odoshi rang in ears as I watched as Mitskuni roughly mixed the tea in the clay bowl. I wore a blue and black komono and I didn't have any guest today, so I stayed with Haruhi, Mitskuni, and Takashi.

'Should I tell him?' I thought.

It was clear that he had over fixed the tea. We all were silent when Takashi bend down and said in his ear, " Mitskuni...you over did it."

"He said it!" I though surprised. I could tell that Haruhi and the other guest were thinking the same thing.

I watched as Mitskuni's expression slowly turned from shocked to sad as he lifted the mixer from the bowl. Tears threatened to peak out of his eyes when one his guest suddenly grabbed the bowl.

"Honey, I'll take it! It looks so yummy!" She shouted, surprisingly taking a big gulp out of the bowl.

"It's just the right amount for both of us! Any more would be too much! How did you know? You never seize to amaze me!" The other added.

Me and Haruhi sighed and we walked away from them. I walked beside Haruhi and admired the sakura trees around me.

"Hey Miso?" Haruhi asked suddenly beside me.

"HM?'" I replied, not facing her.

"How come you never get any guest?" She continued.

"I don't really know Haruhi. Not that I want any. You know what I mean?" I replied, looking up at a white kite in the distance.

She nodded her head understandingly and continued to look up the sakura trees. We cotinued to stand there when a voice greeted us from behind.

"Haruhi? How are you doing? Are you having a good time?" The voice of Tamaki-sempi's voice greeted.

We turned around to face Tamaki, who was in a very over dramactic pose, looking up at the trees.

"Tamaki-sempi..." Haruhi replied.

"The flower viewing reception is going quite well...HM...but even so, it rather daunting to be admired than do the admiring." He said, moving his hands dramatically.

I sweat dropped as sparkles began to appear around him, right when Haruhi said, "Oh wow Sempi. Youre blooming more ways than one."

"You noticed! Yes. Today my beauty is quite splendorous, I'm in full bloom. I bet you'll fall for me soon." He said winking at her.

I suddenly felt disgusted by that and walked away from him and Haruhi. I continued walking when i saw Kyoya alone, looking down at his clipboard.

"Hello Mika, how are you?" he asked.

"Ugh. Not that well...I just witnessed something that made me really disgusted...but other than that Im good..." I muttered.

"Oh Mika. I wanted to remind you that the Phsical Exam was coming up." He suddenly said, looking up a me.

"What about it?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"The doctors that are going to be there are from one of our company's hospitals, so you don't have to worry. I have already contacted them and you'll be assigned to a doctor who already knows our situation" He continued.

"I never said I was worried. But thanks for the heads up." I thanked.

He nodded his head in response when I heard the twins calling for me. I turned my head to see them with Haruhi and walked up them.

"What?" I asked.

"Waht's your elective courses for this term?" Hikaru asked.

"I didn't choose yet, but may I ask that you did to Tamaki?" I questioned, seeing Tamaki sitting against a sakura tree in his 'emo corner mode'.

He shrugged their shoulders, but I knew they weren't going to tell me. Those mischievous twins...

I shook my head when I was suddenly shoved pushed away by Tamaki and fell to the ground. I glared at Tamaki who didnt even notice knocking me down.

I watched as he began shouting for Haruhi to change back into a girl when I rembered the Physical Exams were coming up.

"Tamaki stop shouting! We all know the Physical Exams are coming up, so you dont have to rush it if you really want Haruhi to be a girl again." I announced walking up to him.

"Physical...Exams?" Haruhi asked, facing me.

I watched as the rest of the host froze up and began image the Phsical Exams. I sweat sighed and shook my head in disappointment.

"Then that means...there's no dought...thay're goanna know I'm a girl..." Haruhi siad, putting a finger on her cheek.

The rest of the host seemed like they were surprised this. I could of swore I saw lighting struck behind them. I chuckled at at their expressions and thought of what they were going to do.

*:*:*

Yay! I finally had time to write the chapter!!!!!! I DO know it's short and I wanted to apoligize for not posting a chpter for over 3 months, but I was really busy and stuff. But here it is and I hope u enjoy it!!!!!

But! I have finally decided this story will not have any romace!!!!!! I'm sorry to the people who said for me to do do, but I could'nt decide on the person and I liked the idea of a sister and brother relationship!! Thank you all and I hope to update soon!! Even though schoool is like tommorow! :( LUV u all and plzz vote, comment, and follow!!!! :D -R.R.