Chapter Twenty Two ⎯⎯ Officer Smack Down

[May be IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ]

Hey, guys! Sorry, this chapter is late! I was REALLY BUSY and Mother's Day delayed me a bit so I couldn't write as much! I really hope this doesn't happen again but it is yet again highly likely it will!

BTW I've been wanting to do this for awhile and I've been tagged in a good amount of challenges/tags! I've decided to do a Q&A! Just ask me questions in the comment section and I will answer all of them as briefly as I can!

I think this chapter is a bit short, but I hope you guys like it anyways! :D

CONGRATS TO @HakukazeMitsukuni for making the new cover! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! Plz them out!

(Mika's POV)

It wasn't long until we finally calmed down. Onii-san and I waited under the same leaf until the rain stopped. While waiting, I told him what happened over the two years I was gone.

"Eh?! So you mean Kyo-chan thinks you have amnesia, Haru-chan knows you are a girl, and they don't know you're my sister?!" Onii-san exclaims with wide eyes.

I laugh sheepishly and rub the back of my neck.

"Yeah... I guess I never had the guts to actually tell them..." I mumbled in a small voice.

Onii-san stared at me with a pensive expression. I began to grow nervous under his gaze.

"W-What?" I asked my brother.

He didn't answer and continued to think. He then narrowed his eyes as if he didn't like the thoughts he was having.

I was then shocked when he stood up abruptly and pointed a finger at me shouting, "From this moment onward, I forbid anyone else except Takashi from finding out you're a girl!"

I blink once.

Twice.

"Ehhh?!?!?"

"Hmph! Like I'm going to allow my sister to go around unprotected with a bunch of boys! I see how the twins treat Haru-chan! I do not want the same thing happening with you!" He huffed, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Onii-san, you're beginning to sound like Tamaki..." I sweat drop at his actions.

He didn't reply and I only sighed in defeat.

"Fine! But don't blame me if the secret somehow slips!" I reluctantly say.

Onii-san's face brightens to its regular, bubbly expression and tackles me to the ground. At that moment I then realized the rain has stopped and the sun was out.

"Hm...we should probably go find the others now shouldn't we?" I suggested.

"That would be a good idea." Onii-san agreed, climbing off of me.

I looked down and collected my wet clothes that I had set out to dry earlier. I quickly slip them on and turn back to my brother.

"Don't forget this!" He shouts, holding out my wig.

I grab it after a quick thank you and fixed it onto my head.

"Where do you think we should look?" I asked, looking around the unfamiliar jungle.

"Maybe we can go up a tree and see where we are?" Onii-san replied.

I nodded and we both ran up the most stable looking tree before climbing. After many branches and animal encounters, we finally made it to the top of the canopy.

"Woah~" Onii-san drew out at the view of trees that seemed to go on for miles.

'How are we going to find them in this jungle?!' I thought to myself.