Chapter Ten ⎯⎯ Since When Did Kyoya Have A Fiancé?!

(Mika's POV)

Right after I watched Aoi, Gianni, and Kimiko leave I decided to roam around the club room freely. I watched as the other host entertained their guest when I noticed the club room doors open. I turned my head in curiosity to see a girl my age sneak into the room and hide behind a pillar. She looked to be watching something or someone closely because she had an expression of wonder and curiosity. I finally decided to confront her and walked up to her, tapping her shoulder.

She quickly turned around and her eyes widened in shock.

"Hello miss, but may what you are doing?" I asked politely.

"I'm looking for my fiance!" She replied, smiling proudly.

"And may I ask his name?" I questioned, frowning in confusion. The last time I check no one in the host club was engaged.

"Kyoya Ootori." She answered dreamily.

My eyes widened in shock. Since when did Kyoya have a fiance?! I am his sister after all! Well not by blood, but I would of definitally known if Kyoya had proposed or if he was aranged in marriage before.

"I'm sorry miss, but how are you engaged with my brother? If I knew of this, I wont be asking you this right now." I asked next, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh my gosh! You're Kyoya's brother?! Oh! My name is Renge Houshakuji! Nice to meet you future brother-in-law!" She squealed, ignoring my question.

"Uh. Nice to meet you too...Renge. My name is Miso." I replied.

"Well Miso! From this day on your going to be my best friend!" She suddenly announced, hugging me.

Before I could reply back, Tamaki's voice shouted behind me.

"Oh Miso~ Who is this new princess you are talking to?" He asked with his usual princely like act.

Renge pulled me out of her death hug and looked at him camly. She stood in front of me and I rose and eyebrow and amusement.

'Well this will be amusing.' I thought smirking.

"Please you don't have to be afraid." He told Renge, holding out a rose, "I welcome you to the Ouran Host Club"

She stepped back, acting a bit shy and looked up at him as he put his hand under her chin. She looked of she was about to speak and Tamaki leaned in closer.

"Yes?" He asked.

Suddenly she slammed her hand on his face and he flew back screaming in shock.

"No! Don't touch me! You're phony!" Renge exclaimed as she hit him.

My eyes widened and I suppressed a laugh that was about to burst out my mouth. I put a hand on top of my mouth and watched as Tamaki got back up, panting in shock.

"What do you mean, I'm phony?" He breathed, his hand on his face as tears filled his eyes.

"Just as I said your phony! I find it really hard to believe that your the prince character of this host club!" Renge exclaimed, "You shouldn't spread your love like that you stupid! You must be a dim witted narcissist! Your incompetent! You're a commoner! You're disgusting!"

That was it. I could hold it in anymore. I bursted out laughing and fell to my knees. I hit the floor with my fist as I continued laughing nonstop.

I watched as Tamaki fell to the ground in slow motion to reveal the rest of the host club staring in shock. Kyoya looked at her in realization and put his hand on his chin.

"I don't suppose you are?" He started.

Renge looked at him with wide eyes and began run to him, stepping on the fallen Tamaki while at it.

"It's you! Kyoya!" She shouted.

She hugged him around the waist and said, "Oh how I longed to meet you. My one and only Prince Charming."

I quickly sobered up from my laughing act and looked up at her with an amused smirk.

*:*:*

"You're fiancé?" Hikaru asked.

"Kyoya-Sempi?" Kaoru asked afterwards.

"Of course! My name is Renge Houshakuji and I will be transferring to Ouran Academy First Year class A tommorow." Renge replied.

I looked over to a sulking Tamaki and sighed.

"Why is he sulking now?" I asked.

"Because mommy was keeping a secret from Daddy." Kaoru replied.

"Whatever. My does everyone keep referring us like husband and wife?" Kyoya huffed.

"Ours is a love story of a love at first sight." Renge suddenly annonced, telling us her story, "I couldn't resist the sight of you adoring those flowers in the back yard when you thought no one was looking, and how sweet it was when you help that poor little injured kitten."

"Wait a second. Flowers? Kittens? That doesn't sound like Kyoya." I said looking at Renge in confusion.

"Yeah, I think you have the wrong person." Haruhi agreed.

"No way I can recognize my love anywhere! He's a gentle man who doesn't ask for anything return! In fact sometimes he gets lonely! He looks like the star of the popular dating sim Uki-Doki Memorial! You are my real life Ichijo Miybi!" Renge exclaimed.

"Oki?" I asked.

"Doki?" Mitskuni asked next.

"Otaku!" Tamaki screamed in fright.

"Otaku?!" Hikaru exclaimed.

"I've never seen one!" Kaoru exclaimed next.

I frowned in confusion as I watched Tamaki, Hikaru, and Koaru scream in fright and panic. To be honest I've never seen an otaku too, and I'm kind of glad too...

(A//N: LOL)

"I get it now. You're in love with that character. You protecting your love onto me and me how deluged yourself into think we're engaged. I suspect Mr.Miyabi wears glasses as well." Kyoya confirmed.

I sweat dropped at Kyoya's blunt explanation and sighed.

"Gee. Wonder how you found all that out." I mumbled.

"So she made it up. She's not really your fiancén right?" Tamaki reassured.

"Well no, I don't ever remember asking for her hand in marriage. Besides this is the first time I've ever met the woman." Kyoya answered.

I groaned and face palmed. I then realized that Renge stopped fan girling and had sat her self down next to Kyoya on the couch in front of me.

"So according to my research your the one managing this host club right Kyoya?" Renge questioned.

"That's right! Kyo-chan is our director!" Mitsukuni answered for him.

"You're the director?! That's perfect!" She squealed, "Oh wow! I've never worn a sandwich board to advertise a business!"

"We're not a buisness, we're just a host club." The twins harmonized unemotionally.

"I've made up my mind! I'm going to be the manager of this host club!" Renge yelled, clearly not hearing what the twins said.

"Um, listen Kyoya." Tamaki started uncertionly.

"Ms. Houshakuji is the only daughter of a very important Ootori client. So please be polite and try not affend her alright?" Kyoya told him.

Tamaki groaned, but did what he said.

"Well boys, I can't wait to work with you." Renge announced sweetly.