HAHA GUESS WHAT...ITS ME

Lol this isn't a chapter. But I want you to read it. :3

This isn't RR either...you may remember me from my previous hacking of RR's account before.

Yes it is I! RR's TWIN SISTER!

Do you know what that means!!!!!! SECRETS!!!!!

She deleted the other one I made because I guess it was too offensive towards her. Seriously we had a big argument about it. But nvm mind that. Too the secrets we go!

1. Yah yah, y'all are all probably screaming in your heads. WHEN IS MIKA GOING TO BE REVEALED TO EVERYONE?! Haha guess what...I already know when she's gunna do it! *sings happily* I just had the conversation with her! She's kinda naive like that ya know, but that one of things ya got to love about herrrrr. Jk. XD I can't say EXACTLY when it's going to happen, but I won't leave you guys in the dark. Let's just say it's not going to happen in the next chapter, or the one after that...which will probably take another month because she keeps writing books that she will not publish.

Lol can y'all scold her about that for me? I keep asking her not to but she does! We need more of this story if she's gunna win the wattys! Btw help her with that by voting on all the chapters she writes. :3

2. Lol guess what....
...
...
...
...
...
...there's going to be a love triangle. Hahahhahahahahaha what would be a story without a love triangle?! Especially with an overprotective strong ass brother and a intimidating tall cousin? Lol. I'll let y'all guess who the other person is in the love triangle.

Btw, did y'all find out who she may or may not get with. ( Remember, there's a love triangle) There was a MAJOR hint in the last chapter.

Also I can tell some of you guys were creeped out by what I said about miso the last time I hacked RR's account. Like I seriously got comments of "wtf" welp my bad. Oh well at at least I knew some of y'all agreed with me. :3

But I'm gunna to now cuz that was the stuff I could pry out of her, but I'm going to get out more just for y'all.

Haha. My username is o0xXLMXx0o if you want to check me out.

Bye machachosssssssss!!!!!!!!! (/°0°)/