Chapter Eight ⎯⎯ Troubles Of The Physical Exams (Part Two)

(I don't own any off the characters or the dialogue that I put I this story!!!!!)

(Mika's POV)

"Come on Haruhi! We're already late!" I shouted back at her, running down the school hallways.

"Slow down Miso! How can you run so fast?!" She shouted back, clearly out of breath.

"Let's just say I got use to it!" I replied, smirking.

She gave me a confused look, but brushed it of and continued to try to catch up with me. We ran full speed and we finally made it to the clubroom. I opened the door with Haruhi behind me.

"Sorry we're late guys!" I called out, but to only be knocked down to the floor again by Tamaki.

I glared up at him and stood back up rubbing my back. He really should stop doing that. If so, I don't care if he gets mad at me. I'm going to punch his pretty face of his... I ignored his wailing and walked up beside Kyoya.

"Hey Kyoya." I whispered.

He looked up from his black notebook and raised an eyebrow at me.

"Does Tamaki know that the doctors for the physical exam from our company?" I asked quietly.

"No, why?" He replied, curiously.

"He knocked me down again. And he didn't even notice...make sure he doesn't find out ok?" I answered, still annoyed.

"Again? Now that I think about it I want revenge too..." He added.

"What for?" I questioned.

" He said I was apart of the homo sexual supporting case, along with the others, in his little perverted fantasy of his..." He replied.

I contained myself from bursting out laughing, but nodded my head. He looked back down at his death note and walked away.

I saw all of the others in front of a big board that says Operation: Conceal Haruhi's Gender in big letters at the top of it. I sweat dropped at the scene of Tamaki's commands of his stupid, mostly likely going to fail, plan.

I walked beside Haruhi to find her thinking. Suddenly she looked up and said, "I've got it. You guys are worried, because if they find out I'm a girl, I can't be a host, and I can't pay my dept!"

She began to mumble and do the math of how much she still owed to them, "Well I guess I'll have to come up of another way to pay back my dept!" She began to laugh awkwardly and I sweat dropped.

"Do something! The subject doesn't seem to have any motivation!" The twins harmonized.

"Ugh. Why did we have to be stuck with such a difficult heroine...Are you saying you hate being a host?! that you hate this club?!" He suddenly asked Haruhi.

"To be honest. I'll have to say yes." She replied bluntly.

Tamaki suddenly appeared in his emo corner and I chuckled at Haruhi's reply.

"I mean you guys aren't bad, but if it gets out I'm a girl, there's nothing I can do!" She added.

"She doesn't care one way or an other!" Hikaru said.

"Well before we do anything, we still have to motivate her!" Kaoru exclaimed.

We all began to think when Takashi said, "Fancy Tuna."

"Oh that's right~ You didn't get the chance to eat some last chapter did you?" He asked, turning his head and smiling creepily.

They all began to say stuff about it and Haruhi began to get really flustered. Wouldn't want to be in her shoes right now...