Chapter Four ⎯⎯ The New Host

(Mika's POV)

God Kyoya. Why didn't you tell me that the host club would suddenly become a tropical forest! I'm going to kill him later... But at least I don't have to wear those stupid costumes!

And how in the world can Haruhi put up with this stuff?! I mean she is dress a boy, but I wonder why? But I have the feeling she's feeling the same way I am...

I mentally sighed and looked up at my one guest that requested me. Yeah. One. Pitiful right?

Well, I guess I should get in character, I should at least try. If my big brother can do this, then so can I.

I closed my eyes and took a big breath and opened them back up. I guess let's get this over with...

"So Miso! What made you join the host club?" The girl in front of me asked cheerfully.

I sat there trying to determine what I should say back. Hm...

"To see a certain person." I cautiously said back.

"Oh? Who?" She asked curiously.

I smirked. "Curious girl aren't you?" I mumbled.

"Um..." The girl replied.

"Tell me. What's your name?" I asked, putting my hand on my chin.

"A-Aoi." She stuttered.

"Aoi...pretty name." I complemented.

"T-Thanks." She stuttered again, blushing.

"Aoi, can I ask why you requested me?" I questioned emotionless.

"Um. I was curious about the new host a-and I wanted to see what you were like." She explained.

"Again. Curious aren't you?" I chuckled.

"I-I guess." She mumbled.

I wonder how my brother would handle this situation? I mean she's really curious about me! I think I know what I should do!

"Aoi, come here," I ordered.

She stood up from her seat on the couch in front of me while giving a questionable look.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Are that interested in me?" I asked, looking into her hazel eyes.

"I...Y-Yes." She confessed. I could see her blushing deep red when she said that.

I chuckled and stood up from my seat. I stood right in front of her and leaned my head in front of her face. Her face got redder and I smirked. I learned in closer till my face was right next to her ear.

"Then why don't you ask me more questions next time?" I whispered in her ear. I blew slowly into her ear and watched as she flinched in surprise.

I leaned back and sat back down in my chair, still smirking. I could see Aoi was still blushing and she had her hand on the ear I blew into.

"I'd love to have you again...Aoi." I said slowly.

"O-Ok." She replied, quietly.

"Now why don't I see you again tomorrow? You can bring your friends with you too. Or do you want me to yourself?" I asked mockingly.

Aoi blushed harder. I could tell she was speechless and embarrassed. I chuckled again and looked again into her big hazel eyes.

"Thank you for requesting me Aoi. I had an incredible time." I thanked.

(Takami's POV)

'Wow...'

I never knew Miso should be so comfortable with this role... One second he's annoyed and the other he's being mysterious and secretive.

I guess he doesn't need any training. Hm... But I'm still curious about earlier when he was singing in the nearby music room.

Where did he learn how to play the piano? And why did he look so hurt when he sang?

Well. I guess that's what you call Miso. Mysterious and Secretive!

(Kyoya's POV)

I watched as Tamaki watched Mika. I knew that her type would mysterious and secretive ever since she jumped out of the hospital window.

I had a feeling that she's hiding something from me, but I don't know why it is.

I remember Tamaki saying she was playing the piano and singing. Mika never told me she could play any instrument or even sing really!

That girl is filled with mysteries.

*:*:*

OMG, I'm so sorry I haven't updated this quicker!!!!! >_< I want to thank all of u guys for commenting and voting on this story!!!!!! I know it's short but I really wanted to update!!!!!!!!!!!! Luv u all and Plzz keep reading!!! -R.R