[Author's Note]

7 Months....

Wow.

Okay, I'm going to, first of all, apologize for such the long wait! I currently have not been on Wattpad for quite some time because of the need of a larger variety of Fanfiction. Don't worry, I'm not leaving Wattpad forever!

I am (still) currently writing the next chapter, but I have been determining how to specially write it.

I'm also putting some effort into editing! If you can tell, I edited many grammar mistakes in some of the chapters! I just couldn't stand with all those grammar mistakes anymore! TT-TT UGH still working on that~

The next chapter will be titled: Chapter Twenty Two- Avoiding the Shadow King

Secondly, I WOULD LIKE TO RECOGNIZE THESE PEOPLE.

During the span of 7 months, a group of readers has decided to create a group chat/spam in one of the chapter's comment section. Today, it has almost 4k comments.

I honestly don't know who is in the chat still, but I try to keep up as best as I can.

Why am I recognizing them? I challenged these people to reach 1,000 replies. If they were able to succeed (and they did in only 3 days), I would publish a chapter the next day. Because of some complications, I settled for that Sunday (but that didn't happen). During this time, my notifications went CRAZY with repeating of alphabets, songs, random conversations, etc.

History of the Spam
•Started by @Dark__Fairyon Sep 3, 2015, 10:11pm

•Later was joined by @KawaiiOtakuMEL on Oct 16, 2015, 10:30 pm

•@Xxchloesaysmwah96xX then joined the spam Oct 30, 2015, 12:38 pm

•Finally, @officialheichou_ joined the spam on December 12 2015, 4:00 pm

•But don't forget @KaoruandHikarumine who joined the long spam on Jan 10, 2016, 8:05 am

•Since then, @Dark__Fairy @KawaiiOtakuMEL @Xxchloesaysmwah96xX @officialheichou_
@KaoruandHikarumine created the spam that was supposed to be the reply section.

•But surprise! Surprise! @Littlanonymous , who joined on Apr 11, 2016, 8:01 pm became a regular commenter in the spam!

•But UH OH! Another new member showed up! @NNSSRRRHLLLEEGDTKK joined on Jul 23, 2016, 12:29 am joining the spam as a regular member also!

•@Opalian_Forever on Sep 25, 2016, 6:20 am who briefly commented but then currently started commenting in the spam!

•This person may be last but certainly not least! @Wildcatgal23 joined on Sep 29, 2016, 1:10 am joined and helped reach 1k comments!

These names are only those who contributed to getting to 1,000 replies. If your name is not on here and you HAVE contributed to the spam, I apologize. This list is not updated! Just know you all are loved!

I think this is the end of my Author's note. I hope you guys will trust me enough, being the sucky writer I am. Thanks or everything and I hope to update soon! :) -R.R.