[OMG Thanks New Story and Contest!]

Yeah this not a chapter, just waned to say something!!!

I would like to thank everyone for all the views, votes, and comments you guys have given to this story!!!

Like there are over 8k views, 500 votes, and over 100 comments!!!!

I know I haven't updated a chapter for like 3 months, but I did reply to most of ur comments and have been watching the numbers grow!!!

I mean I'm only on my 10h chapter and I'm almost to 10 thousand views! I really luv u guys for that I'm surprised that I even got this far with this book!

I've been with OHSHC ever since it was on Funimation and the new episodes were still coming. Also with the manga and drama!

I luv u all and I thank you guys for all the support you guys have me!

Anyway! Do any of u guys like Black Butler?! Because I'm starting a Black Butler FanFic called: My Lullaby

Here's the description: Ever since Eliana became Ciel's Nanny they were inseparable. She cared for Ciel as if he was her younger brother and loved
him with all her heart. They lived a happy life until the accident...

After getting kidnapped by unknown men, Eliana tried her best to protect her master from harm. She would even die protecting him.

And that's exactly what she did.

But death didn't come to her that easily...

After making a deal with the devil, she became a half-demon.
She will now live her life immortal protecting the one boy that gave her life.

After all what good of a nanny would she be if she was not by her master's side?

Who else would sing him his lullaby?

Plzz check it out!! and I also have another announcement!!!

I'd like for you guys to know that I'm also doing a competition!!!!!!!

Yep! I'm going to pick one of u guys to appear as one of Mika's guest in one of the future chapters!!!!! XD

Just message/contact me of comment below!!!

Just fill his in:

First Name:

Last Name:

Looks:

Personality:

Class:

Other details you guys want to add in:

No you guys CAN NOT be connected to any host, but you can be in the same class as them!

I'll be picking two people! (Or one because I can't decide😓) With the help with my twin sister Loni aka o0xXLMXx0o

Plzz check her out and I hope to see people enter!!!

Hope to see the results soon!!!! Luv u all- R.R