Chapter Twenty ⎯⎯ Mika Haninozuka

Before you start reading this, I'd like you guys to check out some of these AWSOME people! These people have either been with this book since May 2014, caught my eye, or I've actually remembered. If you are one of these people I am I do not mention you, I am truly sorry! Also the reason would no mention you would ONLY be if you changed your username.

BTW even if I don't mention you, I still do check out my followers so don't feel left out!

@Savannah_Ivy
@teamcraftediskool1
@Selinae2014
@creepy_silver_hunter
@Chat_Noir18
@Rain_Beau
Kaleb_Wistman
@That-Demonic-Girl (Oldest Comment May 17, 2014 at 11:00pm)
@ColdplayOnEmotion
@potato-poptart
@Breadstick_Otaku
@KaoruandHikarumine
@lizzyharry7186
@minecraftiachick
@Kay_Chan001
@Midnightfairy001
@ReverseHarmenFan1123
@Anonymous_5942
@FemaleKyoya
@DehAnimeObession
@GorgeousVampireGirl

THANK YOU EVERYONE AGAIN FOR EVERYTHING!

The rest of the hosts stare are the water that sucked up their two friends in shock. Takashi had unfortunately slipped on a banana peel while racing after Miso and had not been able to go after them.

"N-No way..." Haruhi whispered to herself when she processed the fact that her friend had just jumped into the pool after Honey.

The twins only stared at the water with blank face with their eyes filled with worry.

Mean while, Kyoya was in panic. He had just shouted Miso's real name out for the others to hear. To his relief, it seemed no one heard him over the hectic commotion. He did not feel ready to tell the other hosts about Miso's true gender. Especially when he observed someone taking interest into the one he fancied...

"Gentlemen!" Tamaki shouted, cutting everyone's thoughts, "we are going after Miso and Honey-senpai! That pool looks like the quickest way!"

Tamaki shouted the word "CHARGE" and the group sprinted towards the said pool.

"Wait! I wouldn't go-" Kyoya tried to warn them, but he was too late when the host was attacked by...alligators?!

"Okay...then we can't try that pool!" Tamaki stated, "then let's try this way next!"

Luck seemed to be not on their side when they were once again met with alligators. Again...and again...and...again.

"What's with all of the alligators?" Haruhi panted.

"Beats me..." Tamaki panted a reply.

Kyoya, who was calmly leaning against a palm tree writing in a small note pad, spoke up, "Those alligators belong to the resort's tropical animals exhibit. I guess it is kind of dangerous to let them run wild... Though, it's the current pool's switch that's the problem here. I'll have to speak to the designers." He closed his note pad. "I have to thank you! I've gotten some good data here!"

"For what?!" The rest exclaim (minus Takashi).

Kyoya show them to where a board a map of the resort was posted.

"This is our current location," Kyoya informed them, pointing at spot on the map, "to get to this point, where I predict Miso and Honey-senpai got carried away to, we will need to go through the jungle area in the southern block. That's a range of about 800 meters."