Chapter Seventeen ⎯⎯ Tamaki's Apprentice

(Mika's POV)

I groaned in frustration as I hit my head repetitively on my desk.

"Miso, what are you doing? Your going to hurt yourself if you keep doing that." Haruhi warned me with a concern voice.

I lifted my head and faced her with a blank expression.

"Sorry. I just have a lot on my mind right now." I sighed laying my head on my desk.

I groan again as I thought about what happened when I got home yesterday. Kyoya was the one to open the door and he acted so weird when he saw me. It wasn't the first time he saw me in a dress! Why did he act so differently when I was dressed up again? His face was full on red and he kept stammering. Once he led me to my room, he quickly left and left me confused.

"Hey Haruhi...have you ever seen Kyoya...blush?" I asked her slowly.

She looked at me with wide eyes and replied, "No I haven't. I don't even know if Kyoya has the ability to blush."

I 'hm' and slam my head on my desk again.

"Would you stop doing that!" Haruhi huffed, glaring slightly.

I ignore her but reluctantly stopped banging my head on my desk.

"What's this about Kyoya blushing?" Hikaru's suddenly ask from behind me.

"Yeah." Kaoru agreed with a curious voice.

"It's nothing you two have to worry about. I guess I was just over thinking about something..." I mumble.

"Eh~ but we want to know!" The two sat in sync.

"Just leave it okay?" I say to them before tuning out their whines and bribes.

After a couple minutes later, the school bell finally rung and I got up slowly from my desk. I put my stuff in my school bag when Haruhi walked up beside me.

"You want to walk with me to the clubroom?" She asked me.

"Um...sorry not today. I want to do something before I go." I respond with a guilty smile.

She only nods and walks out of the classroom with the twins. I sigh and walk out after them. I slowly walked down the hallways.

"If I remember, it has to been around here..." I mumble to myself quietly.

I continued walking when I saw a familiar door. I smiled and quickened my pace towards it. I stopped in front of it and opened the door. I mentally cheered in my mind when I saw the familiar grand piano sitting in the middle of the empty room. (Who remembers this? XD)

I walk up to it and slide my fingers on the side of the large instrument. I sat down and stared at the black and white eyes.

"I guess this will help me get my mind off things..." I whisper.

I laid my school bag down on the chair beside me and positioned my fingers on the keys and began to play. (Song in media)

I closed my eyes and and let my fingers move on their own. My mind became blank and my body relaxed. The notes rung in my ears and I smiled slightly in pure bliss. In my mind I imagined Mitsukuni's calm expression back then when I played the piano for him. It had been awhile since I played the piano. It had always calmed me down when I was stressed.

I let the last note ring out quietly and smiled to myself. Suddenly the sound of claps interrupted my blissful state and my eyes snapped open.

'If it's Tamaki again I'm gonna-' But my thought cut short when I saw a young boy dressed in an elementary uniform staring at me in awe and clapping.