Chapter Three ⎯⎯ My Type

(Mika's POV)

Gosh, it's been a while since Mitsukuni and Takashi have left the club room. I hope they're ok! I shouldn't have asked that! I'm so stupid.

"Hey Miso, why did Honey run away like that?" Haruhi asked.

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up at the rest of the host club looking down at me.

"I honestly don't know...he started tearing up all of a sudden when I picked out this cake...I asked what was wrong and he said someone he knew like that cake, and ran off." I confessed. I watched as all of their faces became sad and sorrowful.

"Miso, Honey had a younger sister that died on a mission with him two years ago...she liked that cake too and it must have reminded him of her," Kyoya explained.

"What was here name?" I asked carefully.

"Honey nor Mori ever told us...we knew it was a sensitive subject, so we never asked," Tamaki explained.

I nodded my head slowly and felt relief pour over me which was quickly replaced with grief and sadness. They know huh? I'm glad that they don't know my name and all...but I can't help but feel so guilty...

I suddenly heard the club room doors open to reveal Takashi walking in. Mitsukuni was crying in his chest as he made his way to us.

"Hey Mori, how's Honey?" Tamaki asked.

He let out a sad grunt and set Mitsukuni down in the chair across from me and I watched as he wiped his tears from his face.

"Hey Honey, sorry I asked that...I didn't know..." I apologized.

"It's OK Mi-Chan...I just really miss her..." He replied.

I smiled sadly at him and looked up at the rest of the host club.

"So...you were talking about me joining the host club?" I said, trying to lighten up the sad mood.

"Oh yes! I've forgotten about that," Kyoya exclaimed,"Well Tamaki what do you think he's good enough to be a host?"

"Of course!" Takami shouted excitingly," But what type would Miso be?"

"What's a type?" I asked curiously.

"Well let me explain. Every one of us has a type. Our guest request one of us, depending on what they like in a guy." Takami explained.

"What is your types?" I questioned.

"Well Mori's is the 'strong silent' type, Honey is the 'boy lolita' type, the twins are the 'mischievous' type, Kyoya's the 'cool' type, Haruhi is the 'natural' type, and I'm the 'princely' type!" He answered. I looked up to him as sparkles appeared around him.

I watch him as he began babbling on about how they entertain their guest and was dramatically moving around. I continued to watch him when I suddenly got really annoying.

"God Tamaki, would you shut up, you're making me really annoyed right now," I mumbled.

I looked up to see Tamaki sitting in a corner. He looked depressed.

"Ha! Ha! That was a good one!" Hikaru exclaimed.

I turned my head to see the twins rolling on the floor laughing.

I turned back to the depressed Tamaki and walked up to his 'emo corner'.

"Hey Tamaki, sorry I said that." I apologized.

I watched as Tamaki's body flew up from is a corner and up into my face. "It's OK Miso! But really what is your type." He shouted.

"Don't worry Tamaki, I have already found that one out," Kyoya announced.

"Really?" Haruhi asked.

"Yep. He is my brother and I think I know what his name is." He replied.

"Then what is it?!" Mitsukuni asked impatiently.

"He is the 'secretive and mysterious' type," Kyoya announced.

"Why do you think that?" I asked.

"Well, for example, the day we first met." He replied.

I remembered the first time I met Kyoya in front of the hospital window I jumped out of. That was the time I had to lie about not remembering my last name. The more I thought about it, the more I agreed to it.

"Agreed," I said, nodding my head.

"Well, I guess Miso is an official host!" Yelled Tamaki. "Welcome to the host club!"

*:*:*

Yay!!!! Next chapter!!!!

I'm really sorry for it being so short, but it seemed a good place to stop! And because I really wanted to upload a chapter!!

Thank you all for all the votes and views! And I hope u guys keep reading my story!!!!-R.R.