Additional Information (PLEASE READ)

This is just a few things I want you dedicated readers to know.

I will be rewriting this book as soon as possible. BUT it will be on this same book. Please watch out for new notifications about this book. Because I like to be organized, I do not want to put the new story into a separate book. Duplicates confuse me and annoy the organizer inside of me. Although if you comment that you want to keep this book and switch back and forth, I will consider keeping this story and making the rewritten story a separate book. Unless I told so, I will keep it this way.

How do you identify whether the chapter has been rewritten?

When I rewrite each chapter I will have a tag at the top of the chapter reading: [REWRITTEN: xx/xx/xxxx]

I will be rewriting these new chapters chapter by chapter, so watch out for notifications and check if the tag is on the top of the screen before continuing reading.

Also will be deleting some chapters that were there initially. This book IS going through reconstruction, so if you are confused just ask me. I will even delete and change somethings today. Some changes will be minimal, some will be major. If you do not like these changes, I apologize in advance. But don't worry, I will be keeping some A/Ns, Announcements, and my sister's messages though.

Thank you for your dedication and support. When I am done editing the book, I will delete these messages and make a another message telling you that the book is finally up to date. Because I care for you all so much, I wanted you all to know what I am doing clearly. If you don't care about this message, you can just pass on by with your day. I'm only here to provide and entertain.

Love you all!

-R.R.

P.S. Check out these dedicated readers and give them some support! <3

@I_AM_TREESH

@Wildcatgal23

@NNSSRRRHLLLEEGDTKK

@Crazy-life83

@Dark__Fairy

@Felixsaysmeow96

@Littlanonymous