Chapter Two ⎯⎯ Secretly Reunited

(2 Years Later)

"Kyoya it's my first year in high school! Why do I have to be dressed as a boy?!" I exclaimed, scowling at him.

"Mika, it's because rival companies don't know whether you are a boy or a girl, so you will be dressed as a boy so they don't think you are vulnerable as a girl. Oh, and remember your name is Miso in school." He explained, not looking up at me from his laptop.

"You know I can fight them off myself right?" I asked, raising one of my eyebrows.

"It wasn't my idea, it was your sister's." He responded.

"Gosh, Fuyumi is really over protective." I huffed.

"Tell me about it." He muttered.

I remained silent and stared out of the limo window. I felt my head become to itch under my wig and became uncomfortable.

"Hey Kyoya, why do I have to wear a wig? It's really uncomfortable." I whined, trying to itch my head.

"Fuyumi didn't want to cut your long hair, so she got you a wig that was your hair color." He explained.

I sighed and stayed silent for the rest of the ride.

*:*:*

Soon enough, we arrived at the school. The school was fricken entirely pink! What school does that?!

The driver stopped the car and we got out. I fixed my wig and uniform before I followed Kyoya into the building. I sighed as Kyoya left me, and I followed a teacher to my classroom.

"Class I have an announcement, we have a new classmate today so be nice!" She announced.

I heard the room become silent and all eyes were on me. "Hello, my name is Miso Ootori." I greeted, bowing. I looked up to see most of the girl whispering to each other giggling and blushing.

I slowly made my way to my seat and sat down. I sat beside a pair of orange haired twins and a girl cross-dressed as a boy. Why as she dressed as a guy? Well, I am too I guess... This school is weird.

After a couple long hours later, class ended and I was headed to lunch. I felt a presence following me and found the two twins and the cross-dressing girl behind them.

"What do you want?" I muttered, glaring at them.

"Oh, nothing! We just wanted to introduce ourselves to Kyoya's little brother." One of the twins responded a smirk planted on his face.

"My name is Hikaru and this is my brother Kaoru." Hikaru greeted.

I nodded my head at them and looked down to the girl beside them. "My name is Haruhi Fujioka, it's nice to meet you." She greeted.

I nodded as her in greeting and gave her a small smile. She returned the smile. I then quickly tried to break the conversation.

"Well you already know me, so if you'll excuse me I'll be going now," I replied turning away.

"Aww come on we just want to be friends." Kaoru cooed behind me.

I stopped and slowly turned back to them. I stared at him warily for a while but then continued to walk away from them.

I decided to skip lunch and walk around the school aimlessly. I finally walked down a hallway and looked into a room that had a grand piano sitting in the middle of it. I looked back and forth to see no one was around and walked quietly into the room.

I sat on the chair in front of the piano and a wave of memories appeared in my head. I remembered playing the song Ashita Kuru Hi to Mitsukuni secretly after we practiced. I'd play this to him and he'd automatically smile and relax, closing his eyes and listen to the rhythm of the song. I closed my eyes remembering the rhythm and words to it and began to play the song, singing the lyrics.