HELLO...YUP ITS ME

Uh

Yup

Not a chapter

You thought

Lol yeah it me again, I'm sorry XD Well at least you should know its me. Cuz ya know...hacked the book before...two or three times...

But don't worry guys, RR will be updating soon, when I logged into her account I saw she's working on it...and an extra chapter that I can see which is surprising to me because I forgot she said she was doing it. Woops.

Atm I'm laying in bed, waiting for the time for me to have to go to he- *cough* I mean school. So I wanna say some stuff real quick.

First, I'm sorry for being an humungous creep last hack. It made me look like I obsessed over miso when I actually don't XD I could see that some of you agreed with me and there were those that were like "Oml what the heck is wrong with this chick. She's acting like Sasha when she had meat or even Alois." My reaction-> reads over what I wrote and eyes widen at my weirdness and slams head into pillow.

I think high school changed me XD. But that's ok. How are you guys...fudge, y'all want secrets. Uh tbh she hasn't spoke much about her book other than making me vote for her in the wattys (yay she won), who the main character will end up with, and when she's going to reveal her to the rest of the hosts. Yeah, you heard me. I know when she's revealed. *evil laughter* ahem.

Oh btw. If you guys ever wanna message me, go ahead! I love making friends and I would love talking with people! If you would like some to talk to about anything I'm here! If it's about someone you like, a problem in life, if you feel sad, if you need advice, if you need to rant about that one person you hate but can't get rid of because they're friends with your friends XD I'm here for it!

My account is o0xXLMXx0o , oh yeah, you should have guessed it's senpai twin sister here. If you didn't shame on youuuuu.

Love you guys and keep supporting this book like you already are!

LET MY LEGACY LIVE ONNNN

Because this might be the last hack I write...

BYE MACHACHOS...(/°-°)/