Chapter 44

-Niall-

I sitting in the ER with Tori, she was awake but was knocked up on anesthesia.

That Ale'la girl beat her pretty bad, almost cracked skull, broken nose, a busted lip, and some bruises.

Maddy was in her exams when they called so she told the nurses to call me. Unfortunately, I was in an interview and had to leave early causing my Twitter to blow up.

I'm not worried about that though, I'm worried about Tori.

I've been sitting next to her, paying close attention to her. As if she we're notes to help me pass a test.

Her eyes slowly started opening, she looked tired. "Princess?"

She turned her head towards me and smiled "Hey..Ni.."She said lazily. I chuckled at her reluctantness.

"How ya' feelin?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I feel..I feel like I just got trampled by an elephant."She said with this half smile on her face. The bruises weren't even bad, they were really faded.

"Well, It was pretty close to one..but you're alright?"I chuckled

She nodded and waved me off, she closed her eyes, still smiling "I'm being stalked."She said.

I looked at her kind of odd, like she was delusional. "What?"

"I'm being stalked by some guy and he threatened to ruin my life if I didnt play his little game and he forced me to give him my student number when we were at the library."She said opening her eyes to look at me with tired eyes.

I didn't think this was funny. At all.

"Tori, if this is a joke-"

"It's not a joke, even check my phone. He's texted me a bunch too."She said pointing to her phone.

I looked at her then the phone and I grabbed it.I started going through the messages and she wasn't lying.

I looked down at her and saw her crying a little.

"I meant to tell you..but I couldn't. ..I didn't know how and-and"She hiccuped and I quickly got up and hugged her. I kissed her forehead and started calming her down.

"This guy isn't gonna touch you, I promise. I won't let him."I said and she looked up at me.

"Ni.."She said and I just smiled and shook my head

"I promise you Tori, no one is going to hurt you any longer."

Then she just kissed me, obviously not hard, since shes half drugged up and she can barely move, but she kissed me and that's all that matters.

When she pulled away we stared at each other, smiling. "I'll tell Paul once he gets here with Maddy and the lads, okay?"I reassured her and she just smiled

"Alright.."She agreed.

.

.

.

.
A/n

Thats it for today because I need to do a bunch of flapping homework.

Everyone is complaining it's cold right now but in my opinion it could be worse, but maybe that's just because I'm from Ohio orginally.

Anyways, I didnt like this chapter. Its not to my standards. Most likely because im on the bus and this one kid (who I despise greatly) is messing with my little brother.. listen, you can mess with me but don't fuck with my siblings, I'll beat you're ass to the ground. c:

Well, I gotta go :p

Stay lovely;)

-Chloe:)