Chapter 55

-Niall-

Maddy did as she said and came back. I left Tori in the bedroom when Maddy got here. She fell asleep in the middle of her crying.

"Joespeh said that she probably just had a fit and hasn't taken her pills. It happens and isn't uncommon. She'll be alright." Maddy said leaning against one of the counters in the kitchen with her foot tapping. As she always does when she's worried.

I move my hand through my hair and sigh "Okay...Thanks Mads.."I say chewing on the inside of my cheek

"She'll be fine Ni..You don't need to panic."She said and I look over at her and then back down to the ground, nodding.
"Niall seriously."

"No Maddy, I just think that it was more than just a fit. She was really panicking. I mean come on, in all the years you've known her. Have they ever gotten that bad?"I ask, crossing my arms across my chest.

Maddy sighs and shakes her head, "No, but that doesn't mean anything. The poor girl has PTSD and Anxiety, Ni. I mean, what can we do? She needs to take her meds and you need to make sure that she takes them!"

I guess she's right. I still don't think that's why she panicked though.

"Okay. You're right. I'll make her take her medicine from now on."I say, going back to chewing on my cheek.

Maddy nods and grabs her keys, "Now that's what I like to hear. I have to go. Make sure she gets sleep. Text me in the morning." She says heading towards the door to leave.

"Alright. Alright I will." I say with a slight smile.

"And don't forget the medicine tomorrow!"She says walking out the door and nearly slamming it shut.

After a shower and a midnight snack, I then went to bed. Kissing Tori on the temple right before falling asleep with her in my arms.
.
.
.
-Tori-
·The Next Morning·

I don't even remember what happened. I mean I do, but I have no idea how I got into bed.
I rub my eyes and run my hands through my nasty hair. Ew.
I stand up and go to the bathroom, stripping down into nothing and locking the door.
I turn on the faucet in the shower, waiting for it to warm up. While I was waiting I looked over in the mirror.

My hair was a mess, my eyes had makeup smudged all over it, and I was sure in had lost at least 5 pounds. I look down at my thighs just to see the faded scars that weren't even deep but still noticeable, the deep ones were on my wrists. There aren't even a lot, the real scars are in my mind and on my heart to be honest.

I turn the shower head on and get in the shower, wetting my hair and grabbing the shampoo.

As I scrubbed my hair, I sang. Like always.

Baby, we found love
Right where we are.

I usually sang Ed Sheeran in the shower. It was either him, Christina Aguilera or Aretha Franklin. It varies.

When I was done with the shower, I stepped out of the shower wrapping a towel around my body and my head.

I went and got dressed. Purple Tank top, Nialls grey Hoody, and black ripped skinnies.

Then my text ringtone came from my phone and I knew it was either Luis or Joeseph. Most likely Luis because Joeseph was in class. I sigh, expecting the worse of the text.

I pick up my phone and open the message

From: Luis :3

Hey Tor... I bought the next Plane to Italy. It leaves on Friday. So sadly, you have five days...Okay? Bless your heart.. x

I take a deep breath and text him back a short message saying okay and all...Why does this have to happen to me?

I lock my phone and put it in my back pocket.

Its gonna be a short week..

.
.
.
.

A/n

So, yeap.

Hah-

Im tired.

Happy Easter!!!

Shit im tired.

:*

Stay fab;)

-Chloe:)