Chapter 26

-Niall-

I stopped, setting down the bags and looked at Joeseph "What kind of talk?"I asked standing straight. He was still staring at me with utter seriousness. "Listen Niall,"He walked over and closed the door "You're a cool guy. You're almost perfect for my sister. You undertsand music, you're not a douchebag and my mom loves you."He paused for a moment and gave me a look that said 'do-you-understand'. I nodded and he smiled

"But, you have to understand how she works. Okay? My sister is like..a computer..a very mood-struck computer. The pettiest things piss her off or make her sad. She is insecure and will think you want other girls. She likes to cuddle when she's upset or just plain tired. She hates when you have a password on your phone, she thinks you'te hiding something. My sister is....clingy.. Do you understand? " He explained fixing his glasses in a swift motion.

I nodded, listening closely. "Now Niall, I'm going to help you out. I'm going to tell you everything she hates and loves. Alright? Pay close attention," He leans up against the wall and I sit on the bed "First things first, the things she loves, She loves rain, She loves climbing on the roof and laying there, She loves movie drive-ins, Pizza, Pepsi, Candy Corn, Halloween and Christmas are her favorite holidays, She loves playing her flute, violin and guitar, She loves cats ans dogs, She likes reading, She likes long showers, The color red, Mozart, Maroon 5, BB King, Aretha Franklin, Blues Brothers, Ray Charles," He takes a breath and starts counting his fingers.

"She loves all Chanel type colognes and perfumes, Tea, Starbucks, Converse, Chuck Taylors, ripped jeans, Chinese Food, Italian food, and Tacos. She loves when someone gives her full attention when shes sick, She likes being the center of attention, singing, texting, emojis. She loves netflix marathons, The Beach, Random Dance Parties, Hugs from behind, sitting on peoples lap, putting her legs on your lap, shopping, boots, massages, skyping, Criminal Minds, her favorite class is Fiction-Writing, annnndddd to finish it off...she loves getting chocolate when shes on her period." He stopped and grinned at me. I was sitting there astonished...How did he know so much?

"How do you know so much?"I asked and he chuckled. "She was my best friend for...16 years? I know a lot..Shall we get to the things she hates?"He asked smiling and I nodded.

"Alrighty then. First of all, she hate tomatos and seafood, She doesnt like skinny girls, cheerleaders or any preppy girl, guns, sharp objects, loud noises, her medicine, 96° weather, when people stare at her stomach or legs, her hair, all of her exs, our older brother, our uncle, war, burger king, ranch dressing, her scars, bullies, being tickled, fighting, the color yellow, the color pink, Michigan State, homework, essays, being given money, the dark, watching scary movies alone, being alone, seeing people cry, drama, cigarette smoke, cigar smoke, being sick, pads, trains, buying condoms, Jeopardy, her anxiety, her panic attacks and last but not least....when you read her diary..never read her diary." He finished with a serious look.

I stared at him for a minute until therw was a knock on the door.

"Be right out! "He said loudly, still looking at me.

He grabbed the door handle and tuened to me.

"By the way Niall, make one bad move and I'll beat your ass, okay?"he said and opened the door, slipping passed Tori who probably heard that last part he said.

She stared at me and I knew I was going to be asked questions

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/n

SOOOOOOOO I FINISHED TWO OF THEM IN ONE DAY...

BAM WHAT!

No but seriously im proud of myself. I dealt with my brothers shit throughout these two chapters. I was keeping my cool.
Ha-
Yea right.

I threw a shoe at him. :3

Sooo comment what you thimk and favorite and follow hehe c:

Bye bye sweethearts

-Chloe:)