Chapter 21

We just arrived at the airport and Niall har been arguing with Paul.

"Okay Paul, I have everything. I promise. Yes, I will call. No, Thats personal man! I have to go. Okay, talk to you later." Niall put his phone away and rolled his eyes. "Geez, lts as if he doesnt trust me." He complained and I giggled, taking his hand. "Its his job to protect you, Niall." I smiled "Plus, aren't there fans at the airport?" i asked as we were walking into it.

He put his hood up and his sunglasses on. He looked like a drug dealer to me. A cute drug dealer though. Not one thats like, worn out and stuff...

"Yep, now come on love." He said smiling and taking us to the counter.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hello Guests!  This is Captain Fanhees and I will be guiding your way to Cleveland, Ohio on flight 269-"   Niall snickered at that, I elbowed him."Please fasten your seat belts for lift off. " 

The guy went on and on about the safety stuff. I just pulled out my phone and texted Josepeh and Maddi-

To:Baby Brother
We're about to take off. See you in 7 1/2 hours. love youu

To:Maddi
Tell Miss Audrey I said hi and merry christmas! and try your best not to kill your siblings! love ya!

I turned my phone on airplane mode and shut it off. I dont trust it. I shoved it in my pocket. I laid my head back and smiled calmly.

I suddenly felt a pair of lips under my ear, leading their way to my lips. I smiled as he kissed me. He pulled away all to soon.

"I love you  Tori."

"