Chapter 30

-2 days later-

I've seen my brother twice, my mother has talked to me...three times and you know...ive been happy? I guess.

"Tori we need to go shopping for Christmas."Olivia said walking into my bedroom while I was curling my hair.

"I know Liv, Lemme just finish my hair."I replied accidently burning my hand from getting distracted.

"Ah fuck!"I yelped dropping the curling iron and sucking on my finger

Then, in walked my dyed blonde haired boyfriend with just a towel. I kinda just blushed, still sucking on my burn.

"What happened?"He asked with a little smile on his face.

"Burnt my hand. Its okay though. Now, get dressed. We're going shopping."I said shaking off my hand and picking my curling iron up off the floor

I heard shuffling and I knew that he was getting changed. I chose not look but like, I wanted too.

I finished my hair, turning off the hell stick. (Thats what Joeseph and I would call it when we were small)

I put on some light pink lipstick, turned around just to be face to face with Niall. He had the same small smile on his face as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I giggled a bit. I like this. I like having this. I like us. Yes. This is right.

We just stared at each others eyes. His eyes were like the Alantic Ocean or the sky when there's no clouds. There was no inbetween.

I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him. I liked kissing him. Kissing him was like you were walking into the Garden of Eden.

I put my arms around his neck and he drew me a bit closer.

As we were kissing I heard my mom, "Niall! Tori! Hurry On!"She yelled sounding unbelievably Bostonian. 

You see, my dad was born in cleveland but mom was born in Boston. She came to Cleveland to go to Ohio state and met my dad. They actually hated each other because dad was quite the frat boy and mom was the quiet nerdy girl who studied and read 24/7.

Im a mixture of both.

"We're coming mom!"I shouted back and Niall laughed. God his laugh

"Come on stupid."I giggled, taking his hand and going downstairs

.

.

At the mall, we decided to split up, Me and Olivia, Mom and Christopher,  Niall and Joespeh.

Some of the girls there stared at me and whispered. I felt a little insecure.

"Its okay, Tori. They just know that you're dating Niall."Olivia said not helping. I've been wondering how anyone found out.

"Liv, how did anyone find out?"I asked chewing on the inside of my cheek.

"Maddi posted a picture of Niall and you eating popcorn with the caption of 'Cutest Couple Ever!' " She explained and I rolled my eyes.

Maddi. Of course.

"Oh, okay. "I said as we walked into Toys R Us.

.

.

.

.

.

A/n

Hey you guys, im on the bus. Hehe. Yes.

Im doing amazing in school this year my lowest grade is a 79 and thats in math so Im extremely proud of myself.

Of course, its not honor roll..but I'll get that one day.

Anyway, I had a brilliant cliff hanger Idea for a chapter I am going to post in about 3 1/2 weeks. 

I dont know if I should make a sequel or just finish the book off with 300 chapters .-.

Sequel it is.

So, I hope you guys liked this chapter,  Ive got to go!

Stay gorgeous ;)

-Chloe:)