Chapter 14

-Tori-

I was standing in a little studio thing room. You know, one of those recording studio things where they record everything? Yeah, that.

"So..like something I wrote or an already published song?" I asked and Ms. Paola laughed a little." Let's start with an already published song. Yeah?"She said and  nodded and took a deep breath and smiled. I strummed the first chord of Hey Princess by All Star Weekend.

"Hey Princess in a white dress

 Chuck Taylor's, Got me obsessed

Wanna see you, so when can we hand out?

Hey Princess in a contest

 You're the queen and you own the rest.

Someday we're gonna take crow then.

Let go, Lets go!

Hold on to me oh, oh!

Lets go, I'm a let you know!

I'l be the one storming the castle,

We'll be the two hearts beating faster !

'Ever you want, Ever you want, I'm down!

I'll be the one who makes you adore me

We'll be the two to end the story!

One that I want, one that I want I found.

It's your kiss.

Hey Princess"

I finsished and Luis started clapping immediatly and Ms.Paola smiled widely. She signaled for me to come out of the little room and I did so.

"That was amazing! Where did you learn to sing like that?"She asked once I came out of the room.

"Well..I wasn't really taught...My moms family just has great singers and I got the gene ma'am."I said and she smiled and stood up. I noticed she had a prosthetic leg. 

"You've got the job."She said and I smiled and remember  I didn't exactly know what the job was...

"Thank you ma'am! But I don't exactly know what the job IS.."I said and she looked at Luis sternly.
"You didn't tell her Luis?"She said crossing her arms and he blushed a little 

"Sorry mama...I must've forgotten..."He said and she sighed and shook her head turnign to me

"Well, anyways, My husbands business is a catering business..We hold banquets and parties. Tonight we have a banquet for someones 55th birthday. They requested a singer but my daughter lost her voice and we needed someone to fill in. So, we asked Maddi to find one. She said you could and here you are! We are ful-filled. Luis will give you the list of songs you must know by 5:00 tonight."She said and I nodded 

"Yes ma'am. Thank you."I said and she smiled 

"No problems love...Now, go get some rest. You'll need it!"She said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Birthday by Katy Perry, Fancy by Iggy Azelea,Titanium by David Guetta, Chandelier by Sia, Talk Dirty Jason Derulo, Hey There Delilah by Plain White T's and finally Happy Birthday Song."Maddi read off the songs while I was getting ready. 

"I know all of those."I said laughing pulling up my dress. It was a strapless black dress that stopped at my mid-thigh. My hair was curled and I was wearing my converse because...you know...fuck heels. 

"I know but remeber what Luis said? People will be able to requests songs. "She said and I nodded . 

"I can't forget Maddi." I said and she nodded. She was wearing a Purple party dress with silver heels. Luis said that she could come and help out. Plus, if I have a panic attack...she'll knopw what to do. 

"You ready?"She asked standing up and I nodded also standing up. 

"Lets do this. 

---

A/n

God, this chapter was terrible and short. 

Sorry loves...

Well, I havent updated because I've been busy but I promis I'll update more.

Sorry again

xoxox

-Chloe :)