Chapter 13

○Tori○

I had  no idea where Maddi was taking me. She wouldn't tell me anything and honestly, it was pissing me off.

We've been in the car for about an hour or so and I knew we were in the city of London. (I go to Cambridge by the way) But we were probably in the heart of the city by now.

"Maddi, where the hell is the interview?"I ask looking out the window of the car at the shops and the cafes She just ignored me and parked in front of a building that said Georges Cafe! in dark letters. She opened her door, getting out, and shutting it. I did the same still completely confused. 

She walked into the cafe with me following behind like a lost puppy. The place was empty except for a dark skinned boy behind the counter,smoking. 

"Luis!"Maddi called and the guy looked up and put out the cigerette. 

"Ah! Madison Smith! Such a pleasure to see your gorgeous face again, love! So, tell me. How have you been?"He asked and I immediatly knew he was gay. Not that I have a problem with that. I support gays.

"I have been quite fine Luis. How is George? Is he doing well?"She asked and he shook his head in disappointment 

"Alas, my poor father is still terribly sick. Mama and I don't know if he'll make it. The poor guy needs to be put out of misery."He said in a sad distant tone. I knew how he felt.. My Aunt and I used to think like that about my mother.

"Your family is in my prayers."Maddi said smiling sadly and it was quiet for awhile until Luis looked over at me and smiled brightly. He had really white teeth. Like damn. 

"You must be Victoria! It is a pleasure to meet you! May I say.. you are gorgeous! If I was straight I would sooo ask you on a date!"He said and I smiled at his enthusiam. 

"Thank you! It is nice to meet you! You can call me Tori though. " I said smiling and he was about to say something when someone came running down the stairs. 

It was a girl about the same age as Joesph. She was dark skinned like Luis, blue eyes, curly hair, beanie , glasses, nirvana shirt, ripped skinny jeans, and high top converse.

"Luis, I finished setting up. Can I please go out now?" She asked in the same Italian voice as Luis. I think it was his sister. Luis sighed. 

" I suppose. Just be back 4. The gathering is happening at 4:30. Do you understand me Caprice?" He asked and she nodded quickly .

"Yea, I know. You've reminded me like, 10 times today." She looked over at Maddi " Hey Maddi. Hey Maddi's friend ." She said and Maddi and I waved 

"Four' o' clock Caprice."Luis said once more but Caprice just did a thumbs up and walked out of the room out the door. 

"18 year olds..."Luis said rolling his eyes and coming out from behind the counter. He had a white shirt on with black skinny jeans and Jordans on "Follow me. The interview is upstairs." Luis said smiling and walking up the stairs with Maddi and I following behind 

.

.

.

.

When we got upstairs there was a hallway that had at least ten doors in it. Luis directed us to the last door at the end of the hall. "Now, please be polite and give no attitude." Luis said opening the door and leading us into what looked like a reording studio. 

A woman with grayish black curly hair was sitting in the chair messing with the dials and buttons 

"Mama, Maddi is here with her friend Tori." Luis said and the woman turned around smiling. She had calm blue eyes, slight wrinkles but she kept them under control, a scar above her right eye and very light lipstick on 

'Hello girls. I am Paola Venndetta but please call me Miss Paola or Paola."She said standing up and walking over to us. 

"Hello Miss Paola. I'm Maddi, we've met once or twice. "Maddi said shaking her hand and Miss Paola smiled shaking Maddi's hand 

"I suppose we have. Nice to see you again."She said and then looked at me 

"Hi Miss Paola, I'm Victoria.. But you can call me Tori."I said and I held out my hand and she took it. 

"Nice to meet you Tori."She said and she looked at my guitar "Are you the one who is going to be singing?" She asked and I looked confused...singing?

"Yes, thats her. "Maddi said and Misss Paola smiled and clapped her hands together. 

"Perfect! vWell, lets get to it!"She said and I froze up.

A/n 

Well, I updated lol I got bored and I wont be home this weekend... again .-. I sorry 

Well, I hope you liked it hehe 

:)

-Chloe ○•○•○•○•