Chapter 50

Okay, so everyones gone. Niall is in coming home from the studio soon and I'm stuffing my mouth with his stash of junkfood. I fucking love it.

Now, since I used to be and kind of still am bulimic, I can shove my face with anything and not gain anything, as bad as that sounds... it's really not.

I thought about what Maddy said and I suppose she's right. Really, I'm serious. Next time I feel literal sexual tension, I will pull a move. I think that's how thay goes.

As of right now, I'm eating a bag of Sweet and Spicy Doritos and watching  and episode of Sherlock on BBC. That's probably the best part about living in Europe.

You know and the Queen and stuff.

Just as a very sexualized Johnlock scene had happened, and I was squirming on the bed trying not to scream because let's admit it... John and Sherlock were meant to be , the bedroom door opened and I heard a light chuckling.

"You're such a dork, love" I hear my lovely boyfriend say walking into our now shared room. Since I'm not leaving anytime soon.

"Ha ha. Shut up."I say, scooting over so he can sit next to me.

As he sits down, he notices all of the empty dorito and lays chip bags.

"Have you been eating my emergency food stash?" He asked pushing all of the enpty bags off the bed and pukling me over to him. Kissing me in the mist of it and before I could even react, he licked my lips. Not like the sexual kind of lip licking. This was like, omg you taste like doritos lemme get some of that.

I pushed him off immediately and he was laughing. He thought this was funny. "Ewwwwwwwwww!"I scream, causing him to laugh even harder. "You think this is funny?" I ask, not getting a response but a nod. I smirk and almost literally tackle him, holding his arms on his side.

"What? You taste like Doritos"He laughs and I laugh getting real close to his ear

"Thats because I ate them" I whispered and then licked his cheek.

"Eww"He tried rubbing his face on his shoulder, making me laugh.

Then I was flipped over and I was on the bottom. I was still laughing though.

"You're gonna regret that" He threatens, smirking. I widen my eyes and put my hands on my cheeks.

"Oh my! I'm so scared!"I tease him and then my hands are above my head and I'm being kissed pretty..pretty rough...but I liked it.

Niall let go of my hands and started hovering over me, causing me to put my hands around his neck.

He bit down on my lip and then it was more of a really intense french kiss.

He took one his hands and put it at the hem of my shirt, letting his hand go up my shirt and then it stopped at the wiring of my bra.

I put my hands up his shirt and you know...slid it off.

He started kissing my neck, repeatedly. This is sort of what happened at the library but you know, it might happen.

"Ni..."I kinda whispered/moaned. I don't know. But he hit my sweet spot and holy shit. I can't.

I could feel his lips curve into a smirk "yess Tori?"

"Keep going.."

.

.

.
A/n

Ohmyfuckingosh

Im at baes house and she has company and im typing this. Plus, my anxiety is off the charts omigosh

Welp. Yeap. Tori faced her fears.

Lol

Ha

Oops

K bye ♡

Stay fab;)

-Chloe:)