Chapter 31

-Niall-

"Ring?"I asked Joeseph while walking into Jared's. I need to get Christmas present for Tori.

"To weddingish" Joespeh said

"Bracelet? "I suggested

"To mainstream."He said walking over to this guy with Black hair, Brown eyes, Dark skin and a black suit on. "Excuse me sir?"Joespeh asked politely.

The guy smiled at us and put his hands together "Ah! Hello, I'm Jerontė! How may I help you?"He  asked.

"So, we need help finding something that says 'I-Will-Love-You-Forever' "Josepeh said and I nodded.

Jerontė nodded and smiled at us "and is this for a wedding? Christmas gift? Birthday?"He asked

"Christmas gift for my girlfriend."I said, smiling. It needs to be perfect because shes perfect.

"Okay, I've got just the thing, Follow me."He came out from behind the counter and walked towards another one.

Joespeh and I followed him. Jerontė went into the little cabinet and pulled something out.

"So..something like this?"He held up the item and my smile widened. Josepeh smiled also.

"Perfect."

.

.

-Tori-

Olivia and I had already finished our

Shopping. We got everything. Now we are eating Chinese food in the food court, talking about my trip and school and stuff.

We werw almosy finished with our food when a hispanic girl with long black hair, blonde highlights, way to much eyeliner and Hollister stuff on walked over with a smirk on her face. Olivia shut up immediately.

"Oh looky looky.. Its the cock sucker  giver herself. Why are you here loser? The mall is for popular kids. Not you." She said and Olivia just looked down

"Go away Cyndy."Liv mumbled and I looked at this Cyndy girl.

"Yea, go the fuck away Cyndy. " I said and she looked at me in shock.

"Excuse me? Do you know who I am bitch?"She said, almost yelling. Unfortunately,  I didnt care. I stood up and looked at her eye-to-eye.

"Listen crayola crayon, go back to your box before i break you."I warned. She laughed bitchishly.

"Why dont you make me."She said and I got worked up.

"Listen, you have no fucking right to fuck with my cousin. She is the nicest person ever. You are a cold hearted two faced whore who feeds on other peoples happiness and ambition.  So back the fuck off before I have to make you. Dont test me either. Half my family is in the military or marines, " I took a breath and she looked taken back "by the way, next time you do your makeup, dont let a 9 year old do it for you. Here, lemme fix it." I said, picking up my bowl of orange chicken and shoving it on her face.

"Oh and your hair needs some help too."I said, picking up my milkshake and pouring it on her head.

"Oh..my..God! "She screamed backing up.

"Mess with olivia again and not just your clothes will be ruined."I threatened and Cyndy ran away.

I looked at olivia who was smiling her face off. She stood up and hugged me tightly. There then a bunch of clapping and cheers. I looked around just to see a bunch of iphone cameras on us.

Liv giggled as we hugged "thank you.." She whispered and I smiled

"No problem, Liv."I smiled and picked up our bags "shall we leave?" I asked and she nodded.