chapter 5

Tori's *p.o.v*

I was in the car with niall and we were laughing and talking about random things and listening to the radio. hes so laid back and not snobbish!

"so you've never had frozen yogurt?" he asked laughing

"nope never."I laughed and he turned a corner.

"oh my god! I should take ya!"he exclaimed with his irish accent really vibrant and I smiled and shook my head. "Nah..you dont have to." I shook my head and he laughed

"well to bad. I am and your going to accept it." he grinned and I laughed

"okay I guess.." I said.

we pulled into this parking lot of a little pub looking restaurant and it was called ' Captains Tavern'. I smiled and when I looked over to him he was gone. I looked around confused and my door opened and I jumped and I heard a loud laugh and I looked out my door and niall had opened it for me

"really?" I asked and he laughed "come on! lets go eat!" he said laughing still and I smiled and got out and he shut the door after I got out. we both started walking to the enterance and before we got in he took my hand and I blushed. okay..yea im fine with that.

Niall's *p.o.v*

After I shut the door I wass debating in my head whether or not to hold her hand or make a move or..yea.. louis was giving me "advice" with Eleanor.

before I left. So as we were walking I took her hand and saw her blush. I smiled and we walked into the restaurant and it was just the same as always. Jim and Frank were watching the football game on the screen, Barbara was behind the bar, and the servers were serving people.

"Nice place...."Tori said looking around at the Jerseys and T.Vs. around the room. "Yea I come here everyweek so they know m-" "Niall James Horan!! Is that you boy?" I heard Barbara yell with her loud country voice and I grinned. "Yes ma'am." I said and Tori giggled a little..Her giggle.. Barbara comes towards me wiping her hands with a dish cloth.

"where havr you been child?" She looked at me and then at tori and grinned "and who is this beautiful girl you have with you?!" She said putting her hand against toris face and tori blushed a little

"this is tori ma'am. Tori this is Barbara. Shes my mums best friend" I said and Tori grinned "Nice to meet you ma'am." Tori said shyly and Barbara laughed "No need to be shy here child! See we have a whole bunch of different kinds of people here! Includin your boyfriend right there!" She said walking back to the bar and tori's widened and so did mine "wait no Barbara-" Before I could finish Tori laughed

"Im sure there is ma'am" Tori said letting go of my hand and letting the boyfriend thing slide. Wow..

Tori's *p.o.v*

"No need to be shy here child! See we have a whole bunch of different people here! Includin your boyfriend right there!" Barbara said and my eyes widened at the thought of her thinking he was my boyfriend "wait no Barbara-" I heard Niall start and I smiled and decided to go along with it.

"Im sure there is ma'am" I said letting go of nialls hand walking over to the bar. "Yes sirree! We've got Jim and Frank who have been here since thw beginnin', We've got my daughter Carleigh, My son Josiah but you can call him Jo-Jo, My husband William!" She said pouring two glasses of bronzish beer and handed it to Frank and Jim who were yelling at the television. She toom the glasses they had and put them I  the sink.

Niall was now standing next to me. He was tall compared to me. I've always been short. I was only up to his ear maybe. "So what would you two darlin's like to eat?" She asked and Niall looked at me and I shrugged. "Two Fry Burgers with Extra Chips. " Niall said and Barbara wrotw it down on her notepad. "mhm anything to drink? Beer, Vodka, Pepsi, Soda.."She trailed off "I would just like a Pepsi..I have to get back to clasd at 2." I said and Barbara nodded "Same" Niall said and Barbara smiled "Alrighty honeys! It'll be right out! Just take a seat!" She said and went to the kitchen. I guess.

Niall took us over to a booth and we sat down. I was still looking around and when I looked at Niall he was smirking. "So, Im your boyfriend now eh?" He asked and I laughed "She looked so happy! I didnt want to crush her!" I said and he chuckled "Yea, Ive known her all my life. Mums best friend."He said and I smiled "Awe thats sweet" I said and before we could say anything else I heard a little boys voice call Niall's name "Niall!! Niall!" He smiled and turnex out of his seat and this little boy in a blue sweater and blue jeans around the age of 6 ran into Nialls arms and kissed his cheek. " Hey Jojo!"Niall said hugging him and Jojo giggled anf looked at me and smiled "whos that lady?" He asked and I giggled a little and Niall chuckled "Thats my friend Tori. "He said and Jojo waves at me "Hi im josiah! But everyone calls me Jojo!"He said giggling a little and I smiled and waved back. "Hi jojo! im Tori" I said and he giggled and got off of Niall "well I have to go do my math homework! Ill see you later! Bye-Bye!" He said and ran away.

"Oh my god! He was so cute!" I laughed and Niall chuckled "Yep thats my Jojo. " He said and looked around "I wonder whats takinh them so long..."He said and I laughed "Not patient enough?" I asked and he shook his head "Nope!"He said and I laughed.

I may actually like Niall...