Chapter 23

Niall-

I woke up by the sun shining directly into the window. I looked around and saw the flight attendants walking around, handing out juice or pancakes.

I felt Tori move and groan a little. I looked down at her, hoping I didnt wake her.

She looked beautiful even when she slept.  Her black hair was covering her eyes and she was curled up into a ball next to me. I saw her jacket sleeve was rolled up a little, I saw three small scars.

It just hurts to know she did that because of her older brother. Brothers are supposed to protect, not hurt... 'God, if I ever met him..'  I found myself thinking about how I would murder or hospitalize him.

Then the pilot came on the inrtercom

"Good Morning passengers. We are about to land in Cleveland, Ohio so please fasten yout seat belts and have a nice, safe trip."  He said.

I looked out the window to see the snow covered buildings and houses. I looked over at Tori and shook her lightly

"Love...wake up. C'mon...were in Cleveland." I said and she groaned a little, slightly opening her eyes.

"Good morning Sunshine." I said smiling. She had a small smile on her face. "Good morning."She said, sitting up and buckling herself.

I buckled up too as we landed. I grabbed her hand and held it. She squeezed my hand and giggled.

.

.

.

Tori-

We had just boarded off the plane and Niall put up his hood and put on sunglasses. I rolled my eyes and took off the sunglasses.

"What are you-" He said and I put the glasses in my purse.

"Ni, I like your eyes. Stop covering them because of little girls. Plus, wearing sunglasses without sun messes up your eyes."I said and stated at me smiling.

"You don't care if they find out, do you?" He asked and i shook my head no.

"Why would I? "I laughed and he kissed me.

We walked into the airport and I pulled out my phone and called Joespeh. After 2 rings he answered,

"Where are you? Its packed in here. Mom wants to meet your boyfriend and quite frankly, i do too." He said immediately. I rolled my eyes and Niall chuckled.

"Hold up something so we can find you. Okay?"I asked and i heard muffled stuff in he background. All of a sudden, I saw my little brother on the reception desk. He saw me too.

"Im guessing thats him?"Niall chuckled and I covered my face and walked over there hand in hand with Niall.

A/n

I meant to post this yeasterday but I forgot to post it...
I cant update Thursday-Monday because I'll be going back home (Ohio)
So, I'm gonna try to get in AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.

So,  yea,

I love you guyssss

Bye c:

-Chloe:)