Chapter 24

Tori-

I laughed when I saw my brother getting hit upside the head by my mother. "Joesph! Your 18!"She fussed as he laughed.

"Hey Mama."I said and hugged her, tightly.  "Babydoll..I miss you so much."She said, huggimg me even tighter.  For a 49 year old woman, shes damn strong. She let go and put her hand on my cheek. "Geez, no acne? Last time I saw you, you had hawaii on your face."She said and I blushed.

"Mom..." I groaned embarrassed. I heard Niall quietly chuckling beside me.

"Oh yeah! Mama this is Niall, "I gestured to my smiling boyfriend, "Niall this is my mom." I said gesturing to my mother. Mom looked up and now down at Niall and I rolled my eyes. "Tori, Child, This boy is gorgeous!" She exclaimed grabbing his cheeks and squishing them. He chuckled "Thank Ya Ma'am" He said and my mom died of like...what are those things...feels? Yea, feels.

"Oh my godd and an Irish accent? Jesus Tori."She said and Niall laughed. I was just blushing my face off.

"Mom." I said warning her. I felt someone tap my shoulder and I turned around and saw my little brother smiling, then I was pulled into a hug.

"Hey Jojo."I said hugging back.My face directly in his chest. I hate how hes taller. Im older. No fair. "Hey there Tori."He said laughing a little.

"Ready to meetnmy boyfriend?"I said and he pulled away and nodded. "Ma'am Yes ma'am"He said as if he was in the military. I giggled and turned on my heel to see Niall being engulfed by my moms hug.

"Mom" Jojo and I both said in unsion. She pulled away and smiled. My mom really like hugs (as you could tell) . "Okay, Joespeh meet Niall, Niall meet Joespeh."I said gesturing to them both.

Niall held out his hand but Joespeh looked at it and pushed it away. "We don't do that in this family." He laughed a little and hugged Niall.

Did not see that coming.

Niall hugged back and they did that little back pat thing guys do and then they pulled away. "Nice to finally meet you, Niall. You're all Tori talks about. Either you or Maddi."Joespeh smiled and Niall glanced at me smil ling.

"Nice to meet you too, Joespeh. Ive heard tons about you too."Niall laughed a little.

.

.

.

We just pulled into my driveway and we got out. Josepeh and Niall got our stuff.

I walked into the house and it smelled like Ham, Turkey and Grandmas red velvet cake. I inhaled the delicious smell.

"Torii!!!" I heard children yell and I looked down to see my little cousins, Aubrey and Emily at my feet. I smiled and picked them both up. They've gotten heavier. Shit man.

"Hello my darlings! Jesus, what have your parents been feeding you? Bricks?"I ask and they both giggle and Emily shakes her head "Nooo mommy and daddy give us cureal and namen noodles."She says and Aubrey laughs "Yeah! Yummy right?"She asks and I laugh and nod. "Yes, yummy."I smile "Wheres your daddy?"I ask, putting them down. Aubrey points to the kitchen. I thank them and they run off.

I walk to the kitchen and see my cousin Neal picking up a cookie. "HEY!"I yell and he jumps, dropping the cookie. He looks up at me and glares playfully. "Oh its you. " HE says and hugs me. I laughed and let go of him.

"Whats up? I see youve been feeding your daughtera right."I say and he laughs. "Cereal and Ramen noodles. Yep, just how grandma fed us."He laughs. I laugh with him and nod.

Then it got quiet. Like, somethings wrong quiet. I look at him and hes lost in space. I shove him and he snaps out of it.

"Sorry..."He mumbles. I pout. Happy. He heeds to be happy. "Whats wrong cuz'? "I ask and he sighs. "Its Olivia. Shes upset. She wont get out of your old room.Her boyfriend for 2 years broke up with her. Damn 15 year olds. "He mumbled. I thought for a minute and then smiled.

"I'll talk to her, okay?"I said and he looked at me. "You dont have to-" He started and I shoved a cookie in his mouth.

"Sh, ive got this."I said walking out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

.

.

.

.

.

A/n

This is most likely my last update for the week. Most likely. Not for sure

So, just an fyi, there are 13 people in her house, plus a surpise person who will show up in like 3 chapters. The list of people is next.

So, anyways! I love you guys!! Hope you enjoyed!

Bye- Bye!

-Chloe :)