Chapter 6

○Tori○

Our food came about 10 to 12 minutes later and can I put out the Niall has a huge appetite.  I mean, so do I but still...That boy can eat. We talked and ate and laughed until it was time to go and miss Barbara waved goodbye telling us to come back anytime.

we walked outside and it was snowing...again. I shivered and hugged my arms and Niall looked at me "Are you cold?" He asked and I shrugged and nodded "Yeaa kinda.. but ill be okay.." I said getting goosebumps. Niall stopped and started taking off his hoodie.

He took it off and held it out to me "Put it on. I'll be fine. Trust me." He said before I could even argue. I nodded and put it on. I all of a sudden felt warmer and his jacket smelled really good... Like, really good. I smiled and hugged my arms again. "Thank you" I said and he grinned "No problem love! I dont want you freezing half to death." He said as we got to his car. he got into the drivers side and I got into the front seat.  I pulled out my phone and I had 3 missed calls and 2 texts. I looked the time and it was only 12:30. I have another 30 minutes until my next class. Thank God. I locked my phone and put it in my pocket to see Niall texting someone. He sent the text and put his phone in his lap and started the car. "Want me to take yoy back to campus?" He aasked and I shrugged "well I have 30 minutes until my next class so-" be fore I could finish he cut me off. "FROZEN YOGURT" He yelled pulling out of the parking lot and onti the road.

"No Niall you dont have to-" he cut me off again "To bad I am." He said smiling widely and I laughed. "Okay then. but 30 minutes okay?" I said and he nodded fastly and kept driving.

I pulled out my phone and looked at the messages.They were both from maddi.

From:Maddi:)

Hey lunch in 5?

From: Maddi:)

Where the hell are you?Are you still in class?

Oh shit..I forgot I was going to get lunch with maddi...Shiit...

To:Maddi:)

OMG maddi I am so sorry Niall texted me and he wanted lunch and I forgot we were getting lunch. omfg I am so sorry.

I sent the text and hoped she wouldnt be mad. I then went to my missed calls and saw maddi called me once and my little brother called me twice.

My little brother, Joseph, is in his first year of college in Yale. Hes a year younger than me and is amazingly smart.

I'll call him back later. It must not be important if he hadnt texted me...Oh well.

"Were here!!!" I heard Niall scream and I jumped and dropped my phone in my lap. "Good god Niall!" I said putting my hand over my heart taking a deep breath and he laughed "Oops sorry. Lets just get yogurt yeah?"

He got out of the car and I got out too following him.