Chapter 27

-Tori-

Once Joseph was down the stairs, I looked at Niall with a questioning look. "Soo..my brothers gonna kick your ass?" I asked, trying to hold in a laugh. He shook his head "He was just messing around love.."He said putting his hands on my waist and looking down at me. I looked back up at him. He had such pretty eyes... They are like an ocean of diamond, sparkling water. I could stare at them forever.

He bent down and kissed me quickly. I smiled which made him smile. "I love your eyes, Horan." I blurted out and he chuckled.  "Why thank you, Love. I love your face." He said and I giggled. 'He's so stupid.. but I love him..Gosh ' I thought to myself, smiling.

It was silent, a comfortable silent

Until I heard my mom yell for us.

"Tori! Niall! Come downstairs for a second, please!". I took his hand and opened the door "My grandma and Papa must be here, sorry if my grandma pinches your cheeks and my papa tells a bunch of war stories."I said walking down the stairs hand-in-hand with him.

"My grandparents do the same," he laughed "so im used to it."

When we got downstairs my grandma was putting presents under the tree and my papa was hugging Joeseph.

"Papa!"I laughed going up to hug him. He hugged me and chuckled. "Tori, sweetheart. I've missed you. Hows England? Your mother told me youve brought a boy? Is he good to you, honey? "He rambled and I nodded "I missed you too Papa. Its well actually. And yes I did bring a boy and yes he is good to me Papa."I said and he smiled.

"Well, let me see the boy."He said, his eyes landing on Niall "Ahh! You must be him!" My grandfather said walking over to Niall. Niall smiled and nodded "Yessir, Thats me. Nice to meet you."He said extending his arm to shake his hand and Papa took it gratefully shaking it.

"Manners and charm, just what my granddaughter needs in her life. You know, back in World War Two, thats all you needed to get a girl. Well, also a uniform but thats all you needed to get a little-" Papa was cut off by my grandma slapping him upside the head.

"Rick! I swear to the lord will you shut up. There are children in this household!"My grandma scolded him.

"Yeah, yeah. They'll learn someday Linda. Why not now?"Papa said patting Nialls shoulder and Grandma rolled her eyes and looked at Niall.

"I'm so sorry for that, dear.What's your name again?"She asked smiling at him.

"Niall ma'am. "He smiled, obviously trying to hold back a laugh. I was was too. Papa loves telling you how to get a handjob or blowjob back in the 40's. Grandma hated it.

"Oh my- so sweet. No wonder Victoria dates you."She said and I rolles my eyes at my full name. Niall smiled. "Well, she is a really beautiful girl, ma'am. Why wouldn't I be sweet? "Niall said, still smiling.

Me? I was blushing.

"Tori! Come here for a second! " I heard my mom yell from the kitchen.

I smiled at my family members and walked into the kitchen where my mom was trying to frost a cake and stuff a turkey. I laughed at the position she was in. "Need some help mama?" I asked and she rolled her eyes. "Please?" She pleaded.

I walked over and took the icing tube. I started icing the cake. Slowly and carefully. Just like my dad had showed me when I was littler.

"So, where'd you meet him?"Mom finally asked. I shrugged and kept icing the cake. "Maddi took me to socialize at her friends apartment ansld he was there and we just clicked...by playing truth or dare.."I said, deciding to leave out the getting piss drunk part.

"Ohhh, how long have you known him?"She asked and I thought for a minute. "A month or two."I said and she froze and looked at me.

"Victoria.You're joking right?"She asked and I shook my  head, not looking away from the cake.

"Tori, you've only known him  two months."She said, astonished. "Yes mom. Actually no, hes part of a famous band so ive actually known him for 4 years at the most but I met him 2 months ago. I havent had sex with him or anything if that's what you're getting at.Mom I'm not a retard. I know better. I won't habe sex with him until marriage or at least until I know that he's mime forever. Okay?"I said and she breathed in throught her oxygen tubes. After about a minute, she nodded. "Fine, don't get me wrong honey...He's a sweet, charming, funny,fine boy and he has manners. The girls absolutely l love him and so does your brother and Neal. Grandma and Papa can't get off him. He fits in our family but remember, we're always here for you. Okay babydoll?"She said and I nodded

"Okay mama."

.

.

.

.

.

.
A/n

Howd you like it? Its been in my drafts-half finished- for like ten days at the most. But yeah-

Hey? Have any of you guys ever hears of chatsy? Its like a roleplay website. (God that makes me soumd dorkier than normal.) But when I was on Qoutev (A fanfic website) my online buddies and I would do like 1D roleplays when we werw bored but none of us really do that anymore. It kind of upsets me.

But, if you guys wanna check out my qoutev my name is The_Loner_Is_Here. My url is StarsoftheHumanRace.  :) I have some more stories up there.

Thanks guys youre amazing!

Love you my baby polkadots!

-Chloe:)