Chapter 11

○Tori○

I walked back into the room closing the door quietly. I had ran up to Captains Tavern to have a quick drink.

Miss Barbara saw me and she saw that my eyes were kind of puffy, so she gave me a beer on thw house.

Anyway, I walked into the house and heard that Catching Fire was playing on the television. I walked all the way in and saw that Maddy was still up and she was in a tank top and sweatpants with her hair in a messy bun.

She looked up from her phone and saw me.When she did she stood up and hugged me "For fucks sake Tori! Dont ever do that again! You had me worried sick!"She shouted still hugging me tight. 

"Maddy, calm down..Joseph called me and I went to the bar for a drink."I said wiggling out of her embrace and walking over to my bed.

"Thank god.."She sighed"Whatd he want?". I laid down on my bed and put my arm over my eyes but I could tell she was staring me worried.

"Mom wants me to come back to Ohio but I don't have the money."I sighed and moved my arm "So, joseph got mad at me because he gave me 2,000 two months ago but I spent it on groceries..Now, he wants to pay for it and I won't let him. I dont know what to do Maddy."

Maddy sighed and sat next to me. "Awe Tori...its gonna be okay..Miss Dawn will understand."She said using the name she always called my mom.

I nodded "I guess but I need a job Mads..."I said and she was quiet for a moment.

"I have an idea. I'll tell you about it in the morning okay? Get some sleep.Its Friday tomorrow. No classes." She said and I nod

"okay..night"I said

"Night."She said and then the lights went off and she got in bed and it was quiet.

soon enough I fell asleep.

A/n

Not my best but im watching Chitty Chitty Bang Bang with my dad and I cannot consentrate.

But anyways.

I guess maddys Idea is somewhat of a cliffhanger.

"what do we do now?!"
"start swimming!"
"I cant swim!"
"Then start drowning! "

im sorry, I love that part in this movie :D

Well, we'll talk next Saturday lovelies!! Bye!!!

- Chloe °•°•°•°•°•°•°•