Chapter 59

I got out the shower and stared at my wrist a little more. The blood was pooling on stop of my skin, I pressed pretty Hard so I a understand why they would be bleeding so much.

I wrap a towel around me and dig in the medicine cabinet to find the rubbing alcohol. We have none. I sigh and rinse my wrist in the sink. I then dab it with my towel and hope it doesnt start bleeding as much again.

I open the door and walk over to the pajamas I laid out for me. A long sleeve shirt of mine and Niall's basketball shorts.

I make sure my wrist is covered and I start to head downstairs.

"Ni? "I somewhat shout trampling down the stairs and going to the living room to see him lying on the couch scrolling on Instagram.

"Tori come here! Let's take a selfie!" He says sounding like one of those IPhone obsessed teenage girls but it makes me smile anyway

"A selfie? " I ask going over to lay with him, he then wrapped his arms around me, holding the phone in front of us.

"A selfie." He confirms opening the camera "Smile!"

I giggle and kiss his cheek when he takes the picture.

I turn my head to the picture and smile. It was really cute. "I like it! Post that one! "

Niall laughs and adds one of the filters to outline the background and then goes to post it.

"Cuddle Time.. With my Indescribeably gorgeous.. Girl.. Friend.. "He says out loud as he types. He then posts it.

I laugh and hide my face in his chest. He holds me closer and kisses the top of my head.

"I love you, yknow that right?" He says and I nod with my head still on his chest.

"And you're beautiful, smart, hilarious, and not to mention hot." He continues, making me smile.

"And whoever tries to tell you different is either jealous or wrong. You don't have to believe them. There's no need to."He keeps on whispering in my ear, making me close my eyes and start to fall asleep.

"I love you Victoria Rivera and I hope you know that. "

I was then asleep.

--

Niall's *P.O.V*

After Tori fell asleep I reached for the remote that was on the coffee table, changing the channel to Adult Swim, because Family Guy was on.

I love this show oh my god. Great show. 11/10 rating.

I start laughing at one of the cut offs that came on, them Tori started moving around so I look down at her. Her head isn't on my chest anymore and we're in more of a spooning position, with one of her arms hanging off the couch.
I chuckle at how she was laying and kiss the top her head.

I then she a patch of red on the sleeve of her sweater and one of my eyebrows raise. I reach over slowly and poke her wrist and then see the red on my finger.

What is that? Is that..Is that blood?

I bite my cheek hoping it's not what I think it is as I pick up her arm slowly and pull down her sweater sleeve, glancing toward her every few seconds so she doesn't wake up.

I look back at her wrist when the sleeve is pulled down and I couldnt believe what I saw. Four lines of cuts in a row.

I don't know what I feel when I see them. Anger, Hurt, Sadness. I don't know. Mixed emotions. I look down at her and see her looking at me with wide, scared, guilty eyes.
"I can explain"

.
.
.
.

Bam! Hey guys, I feel like shit! Yay!

I have to sit on the bus with this one Bitch but I can't let her know I don't like her. I need to be on game today.

Oh by the wayyy 11 DAYS TILL MY BIRTHDAY! YAY!

hehe. So yeah.

-Chloe