Chapter 46

-Tori-

It was around 1 am now. I'm at Nialls' house. I left the hospital, I can't go to school until they figure all of this shit out. Dean Rivers had come and apologized to me. When really I felt I needed to apologize. I felt so bad. I started it. I got into this mess. I dug a 20 foot hole and left a ladder at the top.

I sigh trying to escape all of my thoughts. I turned my attention to the babbling comedian on Comedy Central.

If you're wondering where Niall went, he went to get in the shower. He'd been up there for about only 5 minutes.

I grabbed the remote and changed the channel to The Late Show. I laughed at the weird jokes the woman did, then I got kind of confused when I heard my name come from the television.

"Niall Horan and his girlfriend are spotted walking out of a hospital . Apparently,  his girlfriend, Tori Rivera got beaten up at her nearby university,  Cambridge!  Well Tori, if you're watching this here's some advice: Fight back next time!" 

I kind of roll my eyes and shut off the television deciding to go upstairs and see if Niall was out yet.

I pull myself off the couch and walk upstairs. I don't hear the water running but I see a light coming from his cracked bedroom door. I hear a humming coming from the door.

The closer I get to the door the louder the humming gets. When I'm right next to the door I hear the humming voice clearly and it's to the beat of Take Me To Church by Hozier .

I peak through the door to see Niall putting on a shirt, his back was facing me but you could still see his biceps flex and holy shit..those triceps.. let me just stop there before I melt. I really couldn't help but stare, but who could?

I hear someone clear their throat and I come out of my daze and see that the door was now open and Niall was standing in front of me chuckling. I blush.

"Oh..heyy.. I was just trying to see what kinda of wood this is..yup, definetly oak..."I say trying to ride off my embarrassment.

He rolls his eyes and wraps his arms around my waist, kissing me softly. I kiss back wishing it couls last longer but sadly it only lasted a minute

"Sure you were babygirl.."He says making me feel tingles down my spine. That word isn't exactly a 'trigger word'  it's more of a huge turn on. I have no clue why, but his accent just made it way better.

I kiss him one more time, smiling, trying to hold in the sexual frustration going on in my head. Oh the things I would do to this boy.

A/n

Im sorry for ending it there but I have tutoring soon and I have to.

Im not very sure about this chapter to be honest.

Well, I have to go.
Favorite//Comment//Follow

Stay lovely;)

-Chloe:)